EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1625

I can't seem to install the evave, there's some shit going on on vista.

HOW DO I get ELWAVE 7.6 to work in real time?

waitra писал(а) >>

Please decipher your screenshot, - from what price will the correction start? on what day?

forte928, so will there be a comment? A screenshot without a comment is like an abstraction in the gallery, everyone sees what he wants :-) Everyone has such a chart in the terminal, without analysis it is absolutely useless.

waitra >>:

forte928, так комментарий будет? А то скриншот без комента все равно что абстракция в галерее, каждый видит что хочет :-) У каждого в терминале по такому графику, без анализа - абсолютно бесполезен.

there's a vertical line with the time on the terminal at 5 a.m. I think .... and the price is probably from there to wherever it is strong enough to drop...

Midas09 писал(а) >>
HOW DO I get ELWAVE 7.6 to work in real time?

and do you believe in these magic programs? there is nothing better than a tambourine.

oleniknik писал(а) >>

there's a vertical line with the time on the terminal at 5 a.m. I think .... and the price is probably going to go down from there to wherever...

Well here's an opinion from the author. Otherwise anything can be made up with an answer (like in horoscopes). And it is not clear what was meant there, up or down. And regardless of the direction of the price one can always say that it was intended to go that way. Very convenient :-)

Maybe I am a malicious creature, but on this forum I appreciate a real opinion of people (whatever it may be), rather than an imitation (if there is understanding, then the person expresses a specific idea, and if there is no idea, then there is nothing to express - just water and abstractions).

forte928 >>:

и вы верите в эти волшебные программы?лучше бубна ничего нету..

Still......

Forte help!

Midas09 >>:

Ну всё-же......

Try installing in compatibility mode + run as administrator. Although....

I looked at the yen pairs... Almost all pairs seem to be turning in favour of the yen... I could be wrong...