EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1618

Shows . ... In the settings, you must set the colours in the "colours" tab in the same order as in the "input parameters" tab by default there is black (will not show)

Files:
ccfp_1.mq4  17 kb

oleniknik писал(а) >>
Shows . ... In the settings, you need to put the colours in the "colours" tab in the order as in the "input parameters" tab
Thank you!

fasklo >>:

Поднятие долара надо было предполагать для образования уровня сопротивления.Проще зигзаг должен был отрисоваться и нарисовать полный уровень и обозначить его.4 свечами на днях это произошло а теперь в низ и вниз.А сейчас идет образование тенденции на ускорение процеса

Show me your warrants, because I suspect you have no one to talk to :)

I did it the other day and now I have reached 164 points - 166. I do not have to write, I was away for a fortnight and now I just read your tales - like grandmothers trying to put a shadow on the wattle.

fasklo >>:

Я ставлдю на днях и сейчас уменя то что набежало за день164 пункта вот уже 166.Могу не писать мне до фени я две недели не был а сейчас просто почитал ваши сказки .Как бабушки тени на плетени наводите.Но я обратил внимание что каждый видит то что позволяет видеть его самолюбие

Isn't that what YOU have, your professorship ....

fasklo >>:

Я ставлдю на днях и сейчас уменя то что набежало за день164 пункта вот уже 166.Могу не писать мне до фени я две недели не был а сейчас просто почитал ваши сказки .Как бабушки тени на плетени наводите.Но я обратил внимание что каждый видит то что позволяет видеть его самолюбие

Tra-la-la-la-la, in hindsight we're all strong coddlers :))))

The Euro is still in the same place today, so I think we have to keep falling.
Today on RBC, I heard that not only can they not deal with Greece, but also Portugal is in the negative zone.

gip писал(а) >>

Tra-la-la-la-la, in hindsight we're all strong coddlers :))))

I wrote about the fall of the dollar long time ago when we argued with Galina about it and a fortnight ago before the dollar went up I wrote that it would go down and my last post ended there.Gip you just did not say anything about it but as usual you were wagging your tail and talking quick rubbish.I wrote there that I sat on the fence last night.Inside the day I have no physical ability to work

What's the 5 minute mark on the double bottoms?...

Can you tell me how to enlarge a picture? When I click on a picture, a new window opens, in Opera, with scribbles.