EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 145

gip писал(а) >>

Don't forget to add: fully compliant after redrawing the forecast retrospectively.

There was no redraw... so don't bullshit me...

There was a second forecast that completely replicated only the depth of the dip on M5... Just the first point was not calculated correctly, and the subsequent dip was completely confirmed by the depth of the spread...

forte928 >> :

>> there was no redraw, so don't give me that crap.

You are talking bullshit. Compare the forecast picture and the actual picture. Different constructions.

I don't know how to predict angles yet, but the levels are a perfect match...

I looked again at the forecasts on the previous page. One move you predicted did not come true at all, the other came true with the accuracy of "it's been a long time since there was a pullback, somewhere there should be one".

Helex писал(а) >>

Had a coffee today and saw the following on the bottom

EURUSD toss down, up 1.49+ and then down to mid December.

After the prediction coincides, contact me on the issue of a lure, reversal, trend reversal and just call me

Master of All Magic, Lord of All Worlds, Weaver of Souls Universal, if anything...

and if anything matches, my appointment is a $200 session fee.

SZZ

Discount for fallen feminine souls.)

I guess you didn't qualify for the "battle of the psychics," huh?

Master traders tell me, will the euro still drop below 1.4600 ?

Good hunting to all.

Any way you look at it, we have to test the 1.4547 level today with a target of 1.4365.

This is my view of the problem.

gip писал(а) >>
I looked again at the forecasts on the previous page. One of your predictions did not come true at all, the other one did come true with an accuracy of "there hasn't been a pullback for a long time, it should be somewhere".

Have you looked at the price levels carefully...?

Forecast picture 1.4712-1.4685...

the consequence picture...

Price levels are the same...

If you are confused by outliers outside the price, go to a fortune-teller, for women she offers discounts...

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Good hunting to all.

Any way you look at it, we have to test the 1.4547 level today with a target of 1.4365.

This is my view of the problem.

I got a picture. Red is the level of descending on M5, blue on M15...

On M5 the level of 1.4757...On M15 the level of 1.4784...

Yesterday I made a forecast on M5 on two points, one is the first forecast point... the second is the next point of forecast Z... The only thing I got was a full confirmation of the forecast on the pullback depth, i.e. the first forecast point did not coincide, but the pullback depth from the reversal point to the dodging point was fully confirmed...