EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 138

forte928 >> :

I do not watch any news, I do not read recommendations, I just base everything on the analysis of waves and their correlations, when a suitable wave is found, a forecast is made, but if there is an additional figure factor that confirms the movement, then this forecast should come true 100%

And what is your attitude towards the stops? In fact if the forecast should come true by 100%, in this case stops are not necessary?

That is, if there is no confirmation figure, they can be set, but when there is, they are senseless.

I'm just trying to understand why waveformers almost always work without stops.

Krotu >> :

By the way, here's a comment I read in a neighbouring thread, which made me smile:

".... Wolf waves as well as Gartley butterflies = this is a special case of "Rooks" = see the "Rooks have arrived" thread on the forum from Fibo groups ... Do not be lazy and many questions will fall away by themselves ( of course I will not die of modesty do not wait :( ) but as a comrade said \\that Wolf waves are sheer nonsense . It's not even worth bothering with. At least you'll get a clear picture of what's going on and not just a simple "don't go there, don't go there, don't go there, snowball head... etc.) as an addition to the article, both Wolf and Gurley waves are closely connected with Fibonacci levels and I have drawn an "oil painting" in detail there..."

This tovarich has not traded on anything other than the demo.

forte928 >> :

On the M5 ... with a build-up from the M15...

Forte, you have too frivolous an understanding of Woolf waves... There are clear rules of construction that are being broken...

You're reacting to every Zigzag turn... This is wrong...

It's impossible to convince a waveguide of anything. Not the contingent :) So if he called it a wavelength, it is not worth trying to argue :)

kharko >> :

Forte, you're getting too frivolous with your understanding of Wolf waves... There are clear rules of construction that are being broken...

You are reacting to any turn of the Zigzag... This is wrong...

Frivolous or not frivolous it works.

Earlier in the day I asked a trick question and got an answer:

There's two rolls first down 1.4648 M5...then up to 1.4800 - M15

NikT_58 >> :

>> this tall man hasn't traded on anything but the demo.

I am not smiling but when they write "Wave Theory is bullshit" or "Waves Wolf is bullshit". Everything in general is bullshit if your hands are sharpened to Uncle Vasin's dick. Those people who understand any method and most importantly know how to apply it will never say that the method is bad. Just the wave theory is very complicated, there is a combination of waves as hell knows what, practically higher mathematics. That is why they say that it does not work. By the way, the U.S. has the Elliot Institute for Wave Analysis. For example, I believe 100% in wave theory because it is based on the rules of golden ratio or Fibo levels. No one can explain why the ram's horn and the galaxy are folded according to the same rule and man is made according to the same rule - the golden ratio rule. Anyway I have respect for wave theory, but it is very difficult to work with.

Forte did well !

What are Woolf waves?

gip >> :

How do you feel about stops? After all, if a forecast should come true 100%, then there is no need for a stop?

That is, when there is no confirmation figure, they can still be placed, but when there is, they are meaningless.

I am just trying to understand, why the wave runners practically always work without stops.

This is heresy - a normal professional ALWAYS places stops, but sometimes there are exceptions as everywhere else. Generally speaking - ALWAYS - it is written by all great investors - "Protect yourself with stop orders and don't be more complacent than the Almighty himself !"

kharko >> :

What are Wolf waves?

It doesn't have to be Woolf waves.

Let it be the Forte waves

What's important is that it works.

Personally, I'm all for finding creative solutions.