EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1344

mixo_lexus >>:
Есиб цена пошла вниз, она бы уже давно пошла ...

You see how strong fundamental analysis is, those rest easy. The Americans decided yesterday that they had earned enough before lunch and gave up on it in the afternoon, and you "go for it".

Good day to you all. I didn't watch the Garden of Stones and didn't drink much the day before, but now I'm surprised myself. But with meat, I had a small moose, otherwise I would not have made it to this day.

news. finance. ua/ru/~/1/0/all/2010/03/11/189937
Moscow believes that in the future the dollar must be replaced by a truly international currency, which will not be a national currency, said Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.
The future prospects of the quid are murky.

forte928 >>:

У нас сейчас по Н4 проходит 4 коррекционная волна 4 коррекционной волны - т.е в более старшем порядке 4 волны коррекции проходит 4 волна коррекции..Начальный импульс был ему дан 3.03. в этой 4 коррекционной волне сейчас проходт третья волна которая должна дойти до уровня 1.3450 затем откат на 1.3560 (4 волна) и затем движение в точку 1.3385 (5 волна) на этом 4 кооррекционая волна будет завершена..начнется начало 5 волны более старшего порядка на основании импульса запуска можно будет судить о последующих точках разворота

Will you show me?
I mean, when it starts.
Don't drag it out.

RekkeR >>:

Всем доброгого дня. Сад камней я тогда конечно не смотрел и выпил накануне не так много, но сейчас сам удивляюсь. Зато с мясом, хорошо маленький лосенок попался, а так не дотащил бы до сегодня.

В Москве считают, что в перспективе на смену доллару должна прийти подлинно международная валюта, которая не будет национальной, заявил глава МИД РФ Сергей Лавров.
Мутные перспективы на будущее у бакса.

Too many people, if you can call them that, are interested in keeping things as they are.

NikT_58, did you stay up all night?)))

strangerr >>:
NikT_58, ты что, всю ночь бдил?)))

I went to bed around 1 a.m.
Got up at 6:00 a.m.

strangerr >>:

Слишком много людей, если можно их так назвать, заинтересовано, чтобы все оставалось как есть.

There are too many people in general, and their fates are decided by a few, keeping their interest behind closed doors.

RekkeR >>:

Всем доброгого дня. Сад камней я тогда конечно не смотрел и выпил накануне не так много, но сейчас сам удивляюсь. Зато с мясом, хорошо маленький лосенок попался, а так не дотащил бы до сегодня.

В Москве считают, что в перспективе на смену доллару должна прийти подлинно международная валюта, которая не будет национальной, заявил глава МИД РФ Сергей Лавров.
Мутные перспективы на будущее у бакса.

Rekker, reading Russian news and the opinions of Russian bureaucrats/analysts, with the exception of oil and gas issues, is totally pointless. Russia does not even influence world energy prices, it is not the main price-generating supplier. Russia's economy, on the other hand, is a non-issue. It simply does not exist.

gip, get ready, your kindergarten class is about to gather.)))
The more the forum gets bogged down, the more it gets bogged down.

Hehe :)
It's okay, a few demos, will fall away on their own :)
Only the strongest survive, and among them the genius kids I have not yet met.