EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1314

After all, my DC is the best.
How does he put up with all my perversions?

kraizislot >>:
Это понятно. Не спорю. Но лось в днях это пугктов-то сколько... . А паре это дело преодолеть ОЧЕНЬ трудно будет, короче вырастет, пусть и не сразу, но ябы) открыл сейчас селл+бай, а потом оставил бай, как пара разверёться, и в путь.

I think from March 19 it will start to rise, there are signs of it

NikT_58 >>:
Все таки мой ДЦ самый лучший.
Как он терпит все мои извращения?

Which one? My RBC tolerates everything.))

kraizislot >>:
Это понятно. Не спорю. Но лось в днях это пугктов-то сколько... . А паре это дело преодолеть ОЧЕНЬ трудно будет, короче вырастет, пусть и не сразу, но ябы) открыл сейчас селл+бай, а потом оставил бай, как пара разверёться, и в путь.

Wouldn't it be better to buy in a small % of the depo?

kraizislot писал(а) >>
Oh, what a spelling... >>( I can't correct it, the software won't let me. Well, this pair of currencies is at historic lows, very interested in Galina's opinion.

Why it will not allow? Press "edit" and write correctly. :))
EURAUD is well down. Be patient. I bought it and I am patient. Galya, how are you?

I put the buy limit roughly as the first real depo has to be drained as well. (for support, I didn't put the opposite one up=) ).

NikT_58 >>:
Все таки мой ДЦ самый лучший.
Как он терпит все мои извращения?

Which one? Tell me.

Alexan, my PC doesn't have an active X, so the internet functions are supported through, one, I can't even reply to emails directly as the scripts are disabled there. ZS, that's the way I am, I like my PC and so does the software.

kraizislot писал(а) >>
Alexan, my PC does not have an active X, so the internet functions are supported through, one, I can't even reply to emails directly as the scripts are disabled there. ZS, that's the way I am, I like my pc and so does the software.

Anyway, long live DOS!

DOS^&*?, like, not without that. Yes!, and I have a small depo, a small percentage of the depo for a pair is not available to me, only reverse bets, although the truth is, I opened a regular buy, and I've been looking at it for half an hour. Waiting for him to give me half the deposit in one nod, tu-tu.