EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1055

chepikds писал(а) >>

Maybe the pound will go up to 1.67, or down to 1.46... >> yeah, next week will put everything in its place, that's for sure...

The pound will continue to fall.

And it will go down to 1.46.

And the Euro will go up !

After the pound arrives at the target, it will start the massive strengthening, and it will eventually break the level of 1.70 on the weekly charts.

The pound will be stronger than all the other currencies against the dollar.

And if you take your time and look at the crosses movement on the GBP, you will see that I am right.

Just answer the question for yourself, what should the pound dollar be doing with the current cross dynamics ?

Well of course, what it is already doing ! Come to 1.46 !

And what will it do when the pound crosses turn around ?

Well of course it will go to new highs !!!

And what does this have to do with the euro... Well sorry of course, to me it has nothing to do with it.

It has already been written here on the thread, the balance of power in the world is changing.

meltsov писал(а) >>
My opinion on eur/usd for the first few days of the week.

I'm all for it !!!

And yes, I'm all for the dark curve as well :)

chepikds писал(а) >>

maybe the pound will fly under 1.67 up too, eh? or down to 1.46 after all... yes, next week will put everything in its place, that's for sure...

And by the way, if you want to guess the long term (weekly charts)

You just have to learn to count the dependencies between currency pairs.

I say READ!

This is just math and no predictions (indicators, technical analysis, waves, etc, none of that).

In order to understand where the euro is going to be, we have to analyse almost all pairs (12-15, 5 of which are unknown (inaccurate values).

And just calculate these targets using formulas :)))

That's the whole answer guys... all geniuses are simple :))))

And then, my dears... NONE OF YOU WILL EVER TRADE INTRADAY IN YOUR LIFE !!!!

Because it's bullshit and 100% depot drain, an inevitable drain.

Another prediction on CHF/JPY, standing in that direction myself.

Galina >>:

Фунт будет продолжать падать.

И падать он будет до 1.46.

А евра будт рости !

После того как фунт придет к цели, начнется сильнейшее его укрепление, он на недельных графиках перебьет в итоге уровень 1.70.

Фунт будет укреплятся сильнее всех остальных валют по отношению к доллару.

А если вы немного уделите время и посмотрите на движение кроссов по фуну, то поймете что я права.

Просто ответте на вопрос для себя, что должен делать фун доллар при текущей динамики по кроссам ?

Ну конечно, то что он уже делает ! Прийти на 1.46 !

А что он будет делать, когда кроссы по фунту развернутся ?

Ну конечно устремится к новым максимумам !!!

А как это еврой связано... ну извините конечно, для меня никак.

Здесь на ветке уже писали, расстановка сил в мире меняется.

I.e. the pound will go down 800 pips and the euro will not even update the current low! theoretically it is certainly possible, but in practical terms, it does not fit in my mind... Alternatively, the euro will have a medium-term pullback upwards, followed by a renewal of the lows....

Galina >>:

И тогда дорогие мои... НИКТО ИЗ ВАС В ЖИЗНИ ТОРГОВАТЬ ВНУТРИ ДНЯ НЕ БУДЕТ !!!!

Потому, что это бред полный, и 100 % слив депо, неминуемый слив.

I do not agree and only FOR intraday trading! Currencies are very speculative and high volatility! I prefer intraday trading but not every day! I trade on 1 min chart + 15 min chart for confirmation and before the trading day on the daily chart for general analysis

chepikds >>:

по поводу 1,3740, вот что я имел ввиду, ну чем не сопротивление:))))

Maybe, we'll see, I personally think the rebound will be from 1.3620.

Galina >>:

И кстати, если хотите отгадывать задачки по долгосроку (недельные графики)

Просто необходимо научится считать зависимости между валютными парами.

Я говарю СЧИТАТЬ !!!

Эта просто матиматика и никакого прогноза (индикаторы, тех анализ, волны и т.д., здесь ничего этого нет).

Для того чтобы понять где же будет евра необходими проанализировать проктически все пары(12-15 штук, 5 из которых неизвестные (то есть неточные значения)).

И просто высчитать эти цели по формулам :)))

Вот и весь ответ ребята... все гениальное просто :))))

well that's a Nobel Prize at least )))))))) The formula exists!!! It's not for nothing that Einstein and others looked for it!!! ))))

chepikds писал(а) >>

The pound may go down by 800 pips, while the euro does not even hit the current low... It's certainly possible in theory, but in practice, it just does not fit in my head... Alternatively, the euro will have a medium-term pullback upwards, followed by a renewal of the lows....

Yes, that's right. The pound will fall and the eu will either stand still (in a channel will move the other day) or rise slowly (with a failure the other day).

How is this possible.... ? Fuck knows.

Maybe the pound will go down through a strong upward corrective move, which is when the eurik will bounce harder than the pound.

Anything is possible.

All pairs are connected to each other.

And it is possible to mathematically calculate the endpoints of the movements.

But one should not predict directly that if the pound is down, the eurik will go down.

That's wrong.