EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2167

torgus писал(а) >>

What's up guys? Yesterday's predictions came true!

Well done, I had to roll over with a minimal loss at 1.2360 and it has now paid off handsomely

NOT worthy of thanks. Special thanks to Xrust. I trade exactly on his option levels. I will post yesterday's levels and today's for comparison.

After the German ban on uncovered short selling of European government bonds, credit default swaps (CDS) as well as shares of leading banks and insurance companies, the yen has broken out to the upper end of its channel.

The idea is that Japan should not allow its currency to rise any further, especially in the face of increased industrial production.

I wonder what they will come up with this time...?

OlegTs >>:

После запрета Германии на непокрытые короткие продажи европейских гособлигаций, кредитно-дефолтных свопов /CDS/, а также акций ведущих банков и страховых компаний йена рванула до верхней границы своего канала.

по идее япония не должна допустить дальнейшего роста своей валюты, особенно на фоне увеличения промышленного производства.

интересно, что они придумают на этот раз?...

good morning all .... what is the turkey .... have been watching this turkey with you for a long time ..... by the way you were right with the yen forecasts when you gave the tip on the zealander .... that's when the swings started ....

odiseif >>:
доброе утро всем ....а что за индюк такой ....давно наблюдаю этот индюк у вас .....кстати вы были правы с прогнозами по иене когда дали наводку на зеландце ....тогда и начались качели ....

I have already written many times, apparently the thread is growing so fast that it is hard to keep track of it.

The only thing I added was an interpolation filter, because I think that the usual averaging of currencies is not sufficient to understand what is going on with the currency.

The only thing I added was an interpolation filter, because I think that the normal daily averaging gives bad results and interpolation, though it overdraws, but it is not so obvious on the daily chart.

Interpolation helps to see the global direction of the currency and detect the "noise" channel. The yen, for instance, has a wide channel, and therefore all the yen pairs are highly unpredictable. However, knowing that the Yen is on the lower boundary of the channel, and the Zeland is on the upper boundary, we can say with a certain probability that they will start to fall back, and the NZDJPY will do so. Fortunately the channel breakdown does not work here as it does in pairs.

Files:

OlegTs >>:

уже писал неоднократно, видимо ветка так бурно развивается, что уследить сложно.

повторяю еще раз, индюк от хирурга (кластерный) - показывает динамику валют друг относительно друга, так, что не надо анализировать отдельные пары, что бы понять что происходит с валютой.

Единственно что я добавил, так это фильтр интерполяции, т.к. считаю, что обычное усреднение на днях дает плохой результат, а интерполяция, хоть и перерисовывает, но на днях это не сильно видно.

Интерполяция помогает увидеть глобальное направление валюты и определить "шумовой" канал. У йены например он широкий, поэтому все йеновые пары сильно непредсказуемы. Но зная, например, что йена находится на нижней границе своего канала, а скажем зеландец на верхней, можно с определенной долей вероятности утверждать, что они оттолкнутся, т.е. пара NZDJPY начнет падать, что и произошло. К счастью здесь не работает пробитие канала, как в парах.

I also have this turkey .....toluco not in the same interpretation as you .../////.would you like to share???

Mathemat >>:
..... И в истории такого еще не было :)
That's what I'm saying. It looks like they're aiming for it. Plus we're running out of time. It's a quick fix.

odiseif >>:
у меня тоже есть этот индюк .....толюко не в такой интерпретации как у вас .../////.поделится не хотите???
I have attached it..., you just need to overlay HPIndexes on the window with indexes and fix them with the same min/max levels, and Use_Start_Time=true, I have 200 anti-aliasing, but it's at your discretion...

OlegTs >>:
так ведь прикрепил..., просто надо на окно с indexes наложить HPIndexes и закрепить у них одинаковые уровни мин мах, и Use_Start_Time=true, сглаживание у меня 200, но это на ваше усмотрение...
Thank you .... interesting tool ..... works well if you know the approximate level of reversal and is accompanied by a divider on this tool .... Geez I downloaded it I do not remember where and did not pay attention to it, I did not mess around with the settings because I am not a programmer and do not understand the settings ......

0818 GMT [Dow Jones] It looks like investors are buying JPY as a safe haven Wednesday with both USD/JPY and EUR/JPY printing near two-week lows of 91.55 and 111.29 respectively.

Commerzbank analyst Karen Jones pegs next support for USD/JPY at 91.20 and 90.75, support for EUR/JPY at 111.30 and 110.70. (gary.stride@dowjones.com)