EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2154

Special thanks to xrust. Found the option volume and interest indicator. Today I traded with it, everything was executed clearly, I took 100 pips without any effort. Respect and respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

torgus писал(а) >>

Special thanks to xrust. Found the option volumes and interest indicator. Today I traded with it, everything was executed clearly, took 100 pips without any effort. Respect and respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No need to say it out loud, although thank you :) I would rather you show me your trading, and preferably with explanations - the more strategies you have (I also have some ideas), the faster and better the trading Expert Advisor will be (which by the way will be open source and free). We can make a deal: you give me an account to monitor - I will give you online access without payment ;).

ZS. because of my carelessness, laid crooked version that slows down the terminal, especially concerns the 226 build, I have already sent to moderation the correct version - I hope tomorrow morning will be in kodobase, but in the meantime I will put it in the thread indicators.

please post one picture

for the night :-)

yes, asians are sluggish today((((((((

RekkeR >>:

:-)

buy from this point, there will be a massive sell-off, tp at 1.2770, yellow line

Noterday писал(а) >>

I like the DC very much, so I didn't look for another one.

Can you tell me please? The name of your DC - can you give it to me in a private message...

who agrees with me and why)

In the nearest future a move northwards is unlikely, because at 15M stochastic is already pointing south, forces to break the level of 1.2400 are not observed (maybe for now). On the hourly timeframe a triangle is being drawn with a break-down, I think. So, there will hardly be a strong move till the US housing news release. This is my opinion and as a newbie I could be wrong.

On the hourly chart there is a divergence, head and shoulders, I think they should go south in the near future, and the reversal points were always precise enough forte928. I'm afraid I can't trade by myself as I have some work to do (still the main one). Good luck to everyone!