EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2137

Thanks, Noterday, but I don't indulge in Nili.

It turns out your option is a further fall with a slight bounce upwards. Of course, it has a right to life too. But then we would have to accept that the resumed movement is part of the momentum.

Mathemat >>:

Спасибо, Noterday, но Нили я не балуюсь.

Получается, твой вариант - дальнейшее падение с небольшим отскоком вверх. Конечно, он тоже имеет право на жизнь. Но тогда придется признать, что возобновившееся движение - это часть импульса.

And this isn't Neely... I don't like this author and am more sympathetic to R. Balan.

Sorry, didn't see it straight away.

Balan - yes, clear, concise and beautiful - especially the trading plan on impulse. Where did you get the translation?

P.S. Further analysis on the cable (daily) shows that it has two magnets it wants to go to - around 1.35 (strong) and 1.14 (not so strong). On H4 the nearest magnet is 1.415.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I am not a fan of the Wave Principle, but it looks like the old efforts to get it right have not been in vain: too often the Fibs crawl out.

I cannot understand the positioning of the last correction movement on H1 that started on May 6 from local low of Euro.

OK, the wave from 1.2526 up to 1.3093 is A (triple), the length is 567 pips. The problem is different: is this the entire correction of the euras or not? Let's look further.

OK, now the wave from 1.3093 to 1.2358 (length 737 pips). According to all the wave canons, it does not look like a downward impulse (though if to try hard, it can be defined as one - but it is too strange, almost without any correction). Rather, it is B within a big irregular correction, i.e. not an impulse, but a triple. Wave B then turns out to be about 1.27 times as long as the first one (but passed a little farther, which is suggestive).

Then, logically, it should start moving up on Monday (wave C, the fifth). And it will probably reach 1.2925 or so. But it might go further up.

I am not saying that the Euro will go straight up on Monday. If it runs further down, it will be a big mystery (for me).

So, as far as the gap is concerned, I'm expecting it to go up.

If you look at the H4, the first wave started at 100% Fibo at 1.3159 so the third wave lengthened and completed its fall at 205% at 1.2627 on May 6, then the fourth wave completed at 1.3022, followed by the fifth closing wave to 1.1989 which corresponds to a 333% level.so in the fifth wave we are now going to see the fourth wave correction...the maximum was between two fibo levels to 1.2627.- and the last one is the last effort to get stronger around 1.1989 - the week is 265p+650p up to 2000p, not counting the correction points...

Interesting, Eugene. Thank you.

And why don't you look at the tails of the candles?

basile писал(а) >>
I AGREE IT'S ONLY GETTING STRONGER, THAT'S WHAT'S SCARY........ AT THIS RATE WE'LL REACH 1.1 IN A MONTH.....

No, it's not a month. Calm down and don't mess with people. There'll always be a time limit.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Interesting, Eugene. Thank you.

Why aren't you looking at the tails of the candles?

Shadows are noise - and is there even a skype?

Will an Asuka do, Eugene?

P.S. Yeah, got it.

EVRA already 12380

Mathemat >>:

Извини, не разглядел сразу.

Балан - да, ясно, четко и красиво - особенно план торговли в импульсе. А где перевод-то взял?

P.S. Дополнительный анализ ситуации на кабеле (дневки) показывает, что у него есть два магнита, к которым он хочет идти, - примерно 1.35 (сильный) и 1.14 (не такой сильный). На Н4 ближайший магнит - 1.415.

Here you go.