EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2134

mimoi >>:
Что думаете по поводу гепа?

Hanging with your shopping and waiting for the price to come back up a bit? :)

At the moment only the yen is a little bit down on the dolly and the eu, otherwise it is quiet, if there is any movement it will be tomorrow night

Noterday >>:

Подвис с покупками и ждешь что цена вернется вверх немного? :)

I hope so...

what are your thoughts?

mimoi, don't sweat it, the guys here don't even know what's coming next. See, people like Noterday are messing with you.

Anything can happen in the market.... Even the impossible :)

Personally, I think there will be a gap down, but I hope the market will gap up, giving an opportunity to go into the sell.

Also, during all my time in forex, I noticed that on Monday, till the evening, the price goes in the opposite direction from the general movement of the previous week. So, the possibility of Gap upwards is not excluded :) As you may see from my reasoning - 50 to 50 :)) So, ask Forte ;)

torgus >>:

mimoi, чего паришься, тут ребята и сами не знают что дальше будет. Видишь, такие как Noterday, тебя подкалывают.

What makes you think that? I asked a common question, a different kind of poke.

What have I done to offend you so much that you say "people like Noterday"?

I'm ready to apologize if I offended anyone, but I don't understand why you would write such a thing.

If the eu has broken through everything that could be broken through, there should be a nice 100-150 pips gap on Monday. In general, the price has approached the lower boundary of the channel from 22.10.2000. Resistance is at 1.2618,1.3039,1.3412.

In all my years of trading I do not remember 7 gaps in 3 months, 6 in a row up and 1 in a row down.

Noterday, mentioning to someone "you've bought baiji and are waiting for the price to go up" or something like that is at the very least unseemly. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but if someone told you that. The man asked us all what will happen next. Let's tell him what we think. Of course these predictions are not 100 percent, but the main thing is communication. Truth emerges from it.

The situation is like that on Euros and in terms of time will work out the final low point by the end of the week - at the moment correction on a global scale will continue...rise of 280p fall of 650p...Profitable week to all.