EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1981

forte928 >>:

Нужно не безубтки дожидаться в идеальные входы ловить

So please teach us, give us advice, you are our Guru:)))

Good day, have a good week. <br / translate="no">Forte928, don't you think this is the last squat before you climb on the roof of the house and look out over the road to the mountains?
Galina's gonna get it from Muzza today.

forte928 писал(а) >>

You don't have to wait for the perfect entrances to catch

Forte say what are your thoughts on pound-bucks ????

forte928 >>:

Нужно не безубтки дожидаться в идеальные входы ловить

I was waiting for the fall yesterday, but I was in a bit of a hurry, I thought I would take the top, everything is back to normal, I think I will close soon, before I go up

Good luck to everyone!

MaximuS60 писал(а) >>

I was waiting for the fall yesterday, but I was in a bit of a hurry, I thought I would take the top, everything is back to normal, I think I will close soon, before I go up

Good luck, everybody!

We should not wait but to watch - yesterday there was a beautiful picture about the second peak - but there are three double tops - one has worked, the second one after the correction will work out, then again correction at 1.3561 at 40p and after that we work out the third double top... And after that we go to 1.4000, no doubt - Wolfe talks about it.

Bocman писал(а) >>

Forte say what are your thoughts on the poundbucks ????

We haven't gotten to the pound-buck yet.

And I have a stop at 1.3570 at breakeven, about to be triggered...
:)

forte928 >>:

нужно не ждать а наблюдать - там красива картинка вчера рисовалась по поводу второй вершины - а получилось целых три двойных вершин одну отработали вторая после коррекции отработает затем снова коррекция в точке 1.3561 в 40п и после этого отрабатываем по полной третью двойную вершину..А вот после этого уйдем на 1.4000 без сомнения - Вульф об этом говорит..

how simple it is :), maybe I miscalculated, I'll look at it when I get home

w2m писал(а) >>

Teach us, give us advice, you are our Guru:)))

A man can give advice to himself - the rest make recommendations that are not binding - all decisions a man makes for himself, so as not to be bitter about other people's advice...

forte928 писал(а) >>

We haven't even got to the pound yet.

What do you mean we're not there yet? Do you follow it? Where do you think it's falling to? ????