EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1914

strangerr >>:

Если часовая закроется выше 1.3375 хотя бы на 5 пп, то это будет смена тренда, а пока идет наша содержательная дискуссия))), евро медленно но уверенно клеит ласты.

It is NOT "pecking" at anything. As long as it is above the Pivot (1.3330) on the hourly chart... she is in a bullish trend.

basoon >>:

Ничего она НЕ "клеит". До тех пор, пока она выше Пивота (1,3330) на часовом графике... у нее - бычий тренд.

Not going to argue, sir, tell me that tonight.)) By the way, yes, my pivot is at 1.3336.

strangerr >>:

Спорить не буду, сэр, скажете мне это вечером.)))

Today however is Friday, it is definitely from 6pm sell short and by the end of the session only buy, this will be the last stop for the next 2-3 weeks

On themonthly, weekly and daily scales, there is still upside potential. Intraday, as long as the wedge-shaped formation is not broken, short-term selling is possible if it is broken.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Not going to argue, sir, tell me that tonight.)) By the way, yes, my pivot is at 1.3336.

So, flying off the cliff, what do you think? Or is it still a correction?

>> April 9. /Dow Jones/. The US dollar is trading lower against most major currencies as lower Greek bond yields ease tensions and encourage investors to buy the euro and other riskier currencies again. Rising global stock market sentiment helps improve overall market sentiment, despite ongoing talk that China will soon allow the yuan to appreciate. The euro/US dollar pair has risen sharply and is trading at 1.3404, while the dollar/Japanese yen pair has risen to 93.64. The British pound/dollar pair also rose and is trading at 1.5355.

The news just broke in the US that big US banks were hiding their debts, and you know what that means...

Alexan >>:

Ну что, полетели со скалы, как считаешь? Или еще коррекция?

I don't really care if it's already or a bit later))). As exi said here, if you mark out a pair, you have to follow that marking, I should add: as long as important levels are not touched. As for me, so far it's going as expected.

EricGR >>:

Оооо да, мысль поддерживаю... я вчера обнаглел, вчерашний день можно охарактеризовать "Начал за здравие, закончил за упокой" в общем по цифрам +60% под вечер -73% выходит день закончил -13%.... а все из-за СЛ.. как то вот не выставил и с поймал лося.. грустно немного) И вообще страшно затупил вчера...

Yeah, yesterday was an interesting day,
I got a bit bogged down in the evening, too.

so you're not alone :-(

SEVER11 >>:
сейчас как раз выкинули новость по сша, что крупные американские банки скрывали свои долги, а это сами понимаете...

understand what?

That if things are bad, buying the safe haven currency, or the euro rising on the back of bad news from America?

OlegTs >>:

понимаете что?

что если все плохо, закупаем валюту убежище, или рост евро на фоне плохих новостей из Америки?

The bad guys are trying to screw us over again.)))