EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1912

It's too early to get into the shorts, brothers.
Now comes another attempt to regain the lost ground.
I'm talking about 1.35.
It's like a magnet pulling the eurik to itself, that's where we need to go.
I gave you 1.3469 for a reason.
:(

strangerr писал(а) >>

You would have had a queen borrowing from you on Monday if you had held on to the pound yesterday.))

You don't say... Pulling up the stop... Wouldn't have made it anyway... Couldn't expect it to go that far at once. So I'm salting now, hoping for a pullback. I'm getting the signal - it's time to go down. I'll try to close the gulfs, and then we'll see. It's bad when you try to take all the moves off. I may end up losing. Any change in the eu forecast?

Alexan писал(а) >>

I'm salting :)

Didn't your markup show upward movement ? You don't trade on your markers?

Galina >>:
РАНО вы братцы в шорты залезли.
Сейчас идет еще одна попытка вернуть потеряный рубеж.
Я про 1.35.
Он как магнит еврик к себе тянет, от него и надо солить.
Я не просто так Вам отметку 1.3469 дала.
:(

My balls, my balls)))

And you have to salt it before America.

exi писал(а) >>

Wasn't your markup showing upward movement ? You don't trade on your markers?

Yeah I had some signals for a good correction. Then there were some doubts on the shallow markings. Let's wait for clarification.

Selling is done, but I am still undecided about the targets, it smells like long term downwards, but I don't want to make a mistake either, the best option is to stay in the stock and do something useful :)

I like the trader's psychology: waiting, waiting for the reversal, and when the reversal happens, it starts to go against its reversal, which has been awaited for more than a week. I will show all my system on Monday (since yesterday there was only buy signal from one minute to one day). Now I am fixing the small fixes.

Alexan >>:

Да сигналы были на коррекцию неплохую. Потом по мелкой разметке кое-какие сомнения. Подождем прояснения

The pound was indeed marking up, but the euro is dragging it down, if England was economically independent of the EU it would be going up, but as it is...

SEVER11 писал(а) >>
I like trader's psychology: waiting, waiting for reversal, and when the reversal happens, it starts to go against its reversal, which has been waiting for more than a week. I will show all my system on Monday (since yesterday there was only buy signal from one minute to one day). Now I am fixing the small fixes.

It is absolutely true. Stupid psychology. That's why we are humans - our heads get in the way. We should let robots trade - they are more practical :)