EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1529

oleniknik писал(а) >>

ideally, yes. But, from my own observation, I have hardly seen perfect waves yet. Waves were invented a long time ago and the market is changing ... i also understand that there is a sea of variations .... I'm trying to analyse by waves? that's right.... They show a kind of cyclic behavior of traders. First, everyone is sharply buying - then some people close their positions or someone needs to sell more than necessary to make a perfect wave - then everyone is buying again, but less than necessary to form the 3rd wave, etc. ...... And then they found GAS in the tunnel under the LaManche ...... That's why waves are not perfect.

Ah ... If only one understood the real supply and demand at this point in time..... Dreams, dreams....

There is no need to be distracted by perfect waves - they are similar and have their own characteristics - they can be both shortened and elongated - but we must not forget that all waves are generally consistent, starting with the older TF, relying on it and synchronising with the older TF, in principle you can come to the understanding that whatever waves have not always have a perfect picture

forte928 >>:

отвлекаться на идеальные волны не нужно они подобны и имеют свои характеристики - они как бывают укороченными так и удлиненными- но не нужно забывать что все волны идут в общем плане согласованно начиная сос старших ТФ орентируясь на него и синхронизирруя со старшими ТФ в принципе можно прийти к пониманию того что волны каковы они небыли всегда имеют идеальную картину

I'm not ready to argue yet. I'm still in the research phase. So I can't make any specific predictions..... I only post information as I understand it for discussion.... When you research something in yourself without discussing it with others and then apply it to reality, sometimes it turns out to be wrong.

Hi friends !
I think about this :
Opening will definitely be a gap !!!
And there are two options, it depends on which way the gap is formed, because not necessarily down !
And this is the worst option....
So ...
1. Opening with a gap up.
In this case we will see a local uptrend, but not a long one, the target is 1.3558 !!!!!.
I want to emphasize, that this is the maximum that we may squeeze out of the upside. The timing is hard to tell, but most probably at about 12.00 MSK, the EURUSD will start the slide.
The eurik, slowly and tediously, will be at 1.3460 by late afternoon. The downward move will pause here... but not for long, then even lower and faster in an accelerating.....
THE SCENARIO FOR LONGS IS CLEARLY NOT GOOD.
2. Opening with GEPOM down.
This is actually a much more upbeat scenario for longs.
At the beginning the eurik will sit down, then it will close the gap and then it will be possible to take the eurik up.
But not that high unfortunately, 1.3588 is a maximum.
After the downside movement will continue to the target 1.3460.
But here, in this variant, what will happen, I don't know.
Equally. Either the reversal and the beginning of a new trend upwards, or the continuation of falling down and renewal of the lows.
I ASK YOU TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY !!!
BIN IN THE LONGS MYSELF, BUT THE SYSTEM SAYS WITH A VERY HIGH PROBABILITY, THERE WILL BE NO RISE IN THE EUR !!!!
THERE WILL BE NO RISE IN THE EU !!!

Galina >>:

Привет друзья !
Я думаю примерно так :
Открытие однозначно будет с гэпом !!!
И тут два варианта развития событий, зависит от того в какую сторону гэп образуется, потому как необязательно вниз !
И это самый плохой вариант....
Итак ...
1. Открытие с гэпом вверх.
В этом случае мы увидим локальный подьем, но к сожалению не долгий, цель 1.3558 !!!!!
Хочу подчеркнуть, что это максимум что удасться выдавить от роста. По времени сказать сложно, но скорее всего часов в 12.00 по МСК начнется продолжение сползание Евра Доллара.
Медленно и нудно еврик к вечеру окажется на 1.3460. Здесь движение вниз приостановится... но не на долго, потом еще ниже и все быстрее в ускорением.....
СЦЕНАРИЙ ДЛЯ ЛОНГОВ ЯВНО НЕ АЙС.
2. Открытие с ГЭПОМ вниз.
На самом деле это куда более для лонгов аптимистичный сценарий.
Сначало еврик немного присядет, потом пойдет на закрытие гэпа и тут то можно будет задрать евру.
Но не высоко к сожалению, 1.3588 это масимум...
После движение вниз продолжится к той же цели 1.3460.
А вот здесь в этом варианте что будет я уже не знаю.
Равнозначно. Или разворот и начало нового тренда наверх, или все таки продолжение падения и обновление минимумов.
ПРОШУ ОТНЕСТИСЬ СЕРЬЕЗНО !!!
САМА БИН В ЛОНГАХ, НО СИСТЕМА ГОВОРИТ С ОЧЕНЬ ВЫСОКОЙ ВЕРОЯТНОСТЬЮ, НЕ БУДЕТ РОСТА ЕВРЫ !!!!
НЕ БУДЕТ РОСТА ЕВРЫ !!!

Galina, I like your style of narration, Zhirinovsky has a rest, for sure)))

does anyone have any working indicators of open interest in the market? there are a couple posted here.... But they don't work for me... Please share.

This year, more likely in the second half of the year, America is expected to see planned bankruptcies of a number of banks and maybe big financial companies.
Bernanke (bernanke and bailouts of banks) said that we should stop keeping financial companies afloat at the expense of the budget. We saved and saved and now it's time to drown them quietly. It would be interesting to see how this would affect the economy and exchange rates at all.

www.fxstreet.com/rates-charts/forex-rates/
From the looks of things, we'll open with a gap up!

oleniknik >>:
а может кто нибудь имеет рабочие индикаторы по открытому интересу на рынке? здеся выложены парочку.... но у меня они почему то не работают... Поделитесь плиз.

I have Meta COT Absolute Position but I can't connect it yet. It shows the absolute positions of traders of all categories, including open interest.

Alex_Xv >>:

у меня есть Meta COT Absolute Position но я его мучаю не могу пока подключить. Он показывает абсолютные позиции трейдеров всех категорий, включая открытый интерес.

please drop off for use

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1573 here is the link to the meta-cell project. I took it from there along with others on the subject.