EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1528

oleniknik писал(а) >>

Remember, you wrote that this is the third wave still going on. On the chart, if you show only the first and the second wave, the inductor shows that only the third wave is going on now and it should end around 1.29 - 1.31.

this is a long term prospect you have enough...for a year to be exact

Galina писал(а) >>
Forte hi !!!
I think everybody has already given their opinion, me too :)))
What do you think, will the eurik go lower or will it bounce?

We may go down a bit, but not more than 30-40 points.

sorry for so many pictures, but here's another one on the sentinel

But the diary wave is not finished yet. so point 5 may be moved tomorrow. at the end of the day I will post a picture with correction...

If I'm boring you, tell me no more....

oleniknik >>:
извините, за такое количество картинок но вот еще одна на часовике

Если надоел, скажите я больше не буду....

IMHO wave 4 should be higher than 1 in a downward trend (ideally). Or not?

Alex_Xv >>:

ИМХО волна 4 должна быть выше 1-ой в нисходящем трэнде (в идеале). Или нет?

ideally, yes. But, from my own observation, I have hardly seen perfect waves yet. Waves were invented a long time ago and the market is changing ... i also understand that there is a sea of variations .... I'm trying to analyse by waves? that's right.... They show a kind of cyclic behavior of traders. First, everyone is sharply buying - then some people close their positions or someone needs to sell more than necessary to make a perfect wave - then everyone is buying again, but less than necessary to form the 3rd wave, etc. ...... And then they found GAS in the tunnel under the LaManche ...... That's why waves are not perfect.

Ah ... If only one understood the real supply and demand at this point in time..... Dreams, dreams....

oleniknik >>:

в идеале - да. Но, по своему наблюдению, идеальных волн я еще практически не видел. Волны придумывали давно, а рынок меняется . Кто то раньше в мой адрес писал,что я идеалист... НЕТ.. я тоже понимаю,что существует море вариантов развития .... Я пытаюсь анализировать по волнам? это да.... Они показывают некую цикличность поведения торгующих. Сначала все резко покупают-потом некоторые закрывают позиции или кому то понабилось боше продать чем нужно для идеального построения волны - потом все снова покупают- но меньше чем нужно для формирования 3 ей волны и т.д...... А потом в тоннеле под Ламаншем нашли ГАЗ ...... Вот почему волны не идеальные.

Ах ... если бы понимать реальный спрос и предложение на данный момент времени..... Мечты,мечты....

You can read the cell reports)

from Trading Chaos by B. Williams :" ....... If we were to create the world, ......., we would have straight rivers, round clouds and cone-shaped mountains. However, nature has a different appearance. Our natural world arose from non-linear sources...".
So the waves don't turn out perfect.....

forte928 >>:

Вадим ты не знаешь каким образом используя один терминал копировать операцию открытия/закрытия ордера на разных счетах

The forum server is glitching again, I can't send you any personal info, your skype is unavailable, if you want to get the codes, get in touch with me yourself.

Alex_Xv >>:

Отчеты сот почитать можно)

Well then, definitely down on Monday ...because there are shorts going up....

oleniknik >>:

Ну тогда в понедельник точно вниз . бо там растут шорты...

What were you looking at?