EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1524

they also suggest this search for point 6 (a pivot point upwards for a pullback after the first fall wave)

The options are endless.

oleniknik писал(а) >>

I agree. I will use it and give my opinion (statistics on the above targets).

If people do not mind I will try to put his predictions to check. I will try to put his predictions to check.

You should do it! But to draw Elliott waves by such indices is, in my opinion, complete nonsense. If you read the old man Elliott, there are a lot of corrections besides impulse five-waves. Not to mention Neely. And to reduce theory to a 1-2-3-4-5 count and then ABC.... Sorry again, too primitive. I will also try this tool, maybe I will change my mind :))

gip >>:
Ну вы блин, аксакалы, даете. При том, что не можете договориться какая сейчас волна - вторая, третья или пятая, даете противоположные прогнозы и встаете против тренда, всё-таки не стесняетесь прогнозировать цену по месячному графику на годы вперед. Дежавю.

Nah, we agreed))) the trend is up, the 2nd has ended or is ending and the 3rd is starting.

oleniknik >>:

Если посмотреть на характер движения цены в так называемой 1 - ой волны то скорее это все таки был откат предыдущего падения. Не похожа она на импульсную волну что в свою очередь ставит под сомнение развитие восходящего движения. а вот так называемая 2-я очень похожа на импульс. очень слажено происходит продажа . так как и начало первой волны этого движения в декабре.

See you on Monday)))

Alexan >>:

Не можно, а нужно!!! Только рисовать волны Эллиота по таким индюкам - по-моему полный бред. Если почитаете старика Эллиота, то кроме импульсных пятиволновок существует еще большое число коррекций. Я уж молчу про Нили. А сводить теорию к счету 1-2-3-4-5, а потом АВС.... ну простите еще раз, слишком примитивно. Погоняю тоже этот индюк, может изменю мнение :))

No one is saying they have to give 100% of themselves. But as an assistant ..... Still, none of us can say one hundred percent where the price will go and where it will reach. But it does help to keep an approximate eye on movements.

gip писал(а) >>
What a bunch of you guys are doing. Even though you cannot agree which wave is the second, the third or the fifth, you give opposite forecasts and go against the trend, yet you do not hesitate to predict the price according to the monthly chart for years ahead. Deja vu.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all. Has anyone heard Bernank's speech at 16 GMT? Thank you.

oleniknik >>:

никто и не говорит шо им нужно на все 100% отдаться . Но как помощник ..... Все равно на сто процентов никто из нас не скажет куда цена пойдет и куда дойдет. Но следить приблизительно за движением помогает.

I finally understood what you were talking about https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forum.forexvision.ru/showthread.php?t=10&page=10, but it's not me leading!))

oleniknik >>:

нашел на этом сайте индюк по волнам элиота (сам рисует) Вот что он нарисовал

Ты его случайно не юзил. Вроде интересный для прогноза

That's exactly right.

One "but" on the dip it takes not 5 but 3 waves we see them

tomassmith писал(а) >>

forexball starts on monday, will anyone be taking part?

I'm in.