EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1506

Emotions run high. The crackle of bursting deposits can be heard.

Where are the moderators looking?

gip >>:

Давай в личку

Wrote + also emailed and skype

gip >>:
Шелупонь, не засоряйте тему своей тупостью, достали.
У меня как раз всё нормально, в продажу я встал уже давненько.

gip, I see you're really getting fed up.))

vovan_217 >>:
Я уже баю....))

Alive???

gip >>:

До 1.45 войти ещё возможность будет, а вот если сейчас объявят дефолт Греции, то плакали твои ордерочки.

Говорил же, что удерживать будешь позиции до явного разворота вверх, а сам выскочил при первой возможности. Молодой ещё, нетерпеливый :)

gip, 3 orders 388pts, what to hold?)))) especially since I left today, just arrived. Now opened 0.1 with stop at 1.34, will take it down, so I will lose some profits.

strangerr >>:

You better tell me where you saw a reversal, I have a reverse selling system. According to the phase of the cycles and the price margin we will fall.

noticed the USDCAD is outperforming the Euro
both there in a buy, targets are distant, working out the waves on the higher TF

gip >>:

Ты лучше скажи, где ты разворот увидел, у меня наоборот продажу доливает система. По фазе циклов и по запасу хода цены будем падать.

And my advisor is yelling going down, but I think 3480 is the edge, call it what you like, but that's the way I think.

gip >>:

Ты лучше скажи, где ты разворот увидел, у меня наоборот продажу доливает система. По фазе циклов и по запасу хода цены будем падать.

Maybe he didn't see a reversal. He wants to catch a pullback due to partial closing of positions at the end of the week. It may be possible to catch 50-70 pips there. As an option...... The daily stochastic has turned down but all others are oversold.