EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1462

forte928 >>:

четвертная

What level do you think we'll sink to today?

The general level of 1.3660-1.3640 is an approximate pivot point but I would not recommend to close the shorts today, tomorrow at 1 a.m. the price should test 1.3700 and go for a correction and then in the US session on the news a major move downwards is possible to the level of 1.3600-13590

Alex_Xv >>:

Как по вашему, до какого уровня опустимся сегодня?

I have a target of 1.3685

oleniknik >>:
И я свой прогнозик .

Тут мы цепляем и прогнозируемый аналитиками 3840 - 60 и дневной стохастик отработает полностью вверх к тому времени. и до апреля как раз дотяним. Все отчитаются к тому времени. а потом и определятся куда идти. это просто мысли ну с дилетантским применением ендрюса. прошу сильно ногами не пинать.

You're the one who remembered my prediction this morning.))
In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to it.

forte928 >>:

общий уровень 1.3660-1.3640 это примерная точка разворота но я бы не рекомендовал закрывать сегодня шорты, завтра в 1 ночи приемрно цена должна тестировать 1.3700 и уйти на коррекцию и потом в американскую сесию на новостях произойдет крупное движение вниз - возможен вариант до уровня 1.3600-13590

Has the second wave started now?

forte928 >>:

и потом в американскую сесию на новостях произойдет крупное движение вниз

I will share an observation. The reaction is not always good news in favor of the U.S. It often appears the phrase about the risk appetite of investors and people jump to buy canada australia and new zealand. The market has a tendency to go south and not to go south at all.

And here's another improvisation ...

strangerr >>:

Это ты мой утренний прогноз вспомнил.)))
Если серьезно, то я этого жду.

I'm sorry, no. I was just trying to be clever and got tense. I will analyse my thoughts and draw conclusions by the end of the month.

Maybe it's not for nothing that Galina keeps talking about the 3,860 target.

Looking at the "explosion in the macaroni factory" indicator, I have a question, have you guys ever come across an EA that displays trend lines of several periods of one pair, in one window?

strangerr писал(а) >>

You're the one who brought up my morning forecast.)))
In all seriousness, that's what I'm waiting for.

And I'll be waiting at 161.8 phibs as the past move up totals 1.3885
But that's assuming the bounce is already over from the post above :)

Vote who is in favour of this development, where is Galina ?