EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1461

Helex >>:

ого, такое страшное лучше не показывайте, может вызвать импотенцию

Thank you

Helex писал(а) >>

>>whoa, don't show that scary stuff, it can cause impotence.

>> have you ever had a case?)

Lately the classic DC stochastic has been giving 100% hits. As both lines crossed the classic level... pose... cross the opposite, close, go back out ... pose. Etc., THIS IS TIMELY, but very confidently matches on most instruments, on days so not at all on all currencies. I could be wrong, but it is worth paying attention to stochastics. In this case, in a month or two the tendency will change, and stochastics return to its classical result = spread loss. And if you use stochastics in your TS, then the efficiency will return to the REAL one, but meanwhile you should keep an eye on it. The australia/u.S. Dollar can wait till the alligator eats the bull, wait till the bear takes over too, the trend was long while it stayed and can give you a baaaallllowing shadow in price.

yesterday's situation is one to one now flying in a straight line will...

Helex >>:

ого, такое страшное лучше не показывайте, может вызвать импотенцию

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120287/page1419

check out the prediction here... and cause impotence...

Choo now run to 3680))

And I'll make my prediction.

Here we catch the 3840-60 forecasted by analysts and the daily stochastic will work fully upwards by that time. All will report by that time, and then they will decide where to go. it's just a thought, with an amateurish application of Andrews. Please don't kick me.

If the stochastics are right, it's no coincidence :)

The ostkok can already be said to have happened.

oleniknik писал(а) >>
And I'll make my prediction as well.
Here we catch the 3840-60 forecasted by analysts and the daily stochastic will work fully upwards by that time. It is just a thought, with an amateurish application of Andrews. Please don't kick me.

Did you build Andrews' pitchfork yourself or do you have an assistant program?

baltik >>:
А вилы Эндрюса строил сам или есть прога помощник

I'm trying it out myself.