EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1284

chepikds >>:

Да для души наверное.......

syan >>:

if the stars are shining

for me personally here are interesting pictures of others... I might miss something, or someone might have a clearer view, or just see other opinions

everyone finds his or her own opinion)

You can't be serious, brothers! Well, at least open the poses publicly so that there would be an exchange of experiences and mistakes, but this way.... What the hell for?

Really, why? Well, at least you, whom I quoted, please open on EURUSD currency pair with a time limit for the duration of the forecast. Let's say, right now, open, and tell us where the SL is, where the TP is. The time limit of the forecast is until Wednesday.

It's all gibberish.

Yes.

It's gibberish!

I was going to open after Monday.

Right now I would put TP=1.32, SL=1.40.

Only the Almighty knows the exact timing.

joo >>:

Это ж не серьезно, братцы! Ну вы хотя б позы открывайте публично, что б был обмен опытом и ошибками, а так.... Нахрена?

Правда, нахрена?, Ну, вот хотя бы вы, кого я процитировал, откройтесь пожалуйста по паре EURUSD с условием временного ограничения повремени действия прогноза. Скажем, прямо сейчас, откройтесь, и скажите, где SL, где TP. Время действия прогноза - до среды.

and there's no point in that either?

a normal branch...some rubbish that piles up in one place

)

AST >>:

)

And what is this? Where are the open positions? Where are the stops? Where are the elks?

joo >>:

И что это? хде открытые позы? хде стопы? хде лоси?

If you have nothing to share then don't bother coming here. If you're here, it means you're looking for something...) nobody is forcing you to post your personal open positions

joo >>:

И что это? хде открытые позы? хде стопы? хде лоси?

why would anyone want to prove anything to you.

put yours out there,