EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 639

Over the weekend I was adding trailing stops to my EA, only TrailingByATR (http://www.mymmk.com/general/my_mql4/mql4_index.php#4openpos_all) was effective.

I added about 5% on 1 hour timeframe and now I am wondering if it makes sense to change hard TP to a trailing one. I will probably try to make a hybrid. The weakness of the Expert Advisor is a strong long trend that may well happen on the eurusd, if I connect the trailing stop at this point, it will save the situation. On the test it was due to these periods that I had profit on trailing and loss on tight TP. Now I suppose if my broker has not disconnected me for server overloading with pending orders, it may be due to additional modification of orders. In short, I have a lot of work to do, which is actually nice.

I'm all about the eurusd... =)

I had to surf in the internet to get into a final "position" on Monday - buy or sell and found quite an interesting note, which was demonstrated at the beginning of November - here is a picture:

and if you want to see forecasts of this author go here

Sorento писал(а) >>

A very accurate assessment.

And with the fence, a tip for business changers. ;)

I think the rest of us are gonna have a good week.

What you and I are involved in is not a business. It's a financial-psychological attraction. The business of a brokerage house, which I treat with some respect. Here's an excerpt from a textbook on stock trading:

For the qualified investor the leverage may be increased up to 1:4 (sometimes denoted as 1:3), that is for 100 rubles of your own funds you can take another 300 rubles of assets from the broker.

This is about margin trading.

If you have a leverage of 1:500 they may not rejoice at their brokerage company... But the excitement is great. So let us continue. Personally, I`ve been psychologically playing against brokerage companies for a long time.

They will be rich and may others have a good week. I know people who were on the fence in October-December last year, but they had a good year.

Sta2066 >> :

And may the rest of us have a good week. I know people who were on the fence last year between October and December, but they had a good year.

Good luck to everyone, always and everywhere.

Rover82 >> :

I am all about the eurusd... =)

I had to surf the net to get into a buy or sell position on Monday and found a rather interesting note which was shown at the beginning of November:

if you want to see his predictions, go here.

and spam galore in my inbox afterwards.

Not a bit of info without registering.

Not a traba.

But we will follow your "pose".

;)

~

Here comes the start of combat duty. Already the first successes =)

Sorento >> :

and then get a lot of spam in your inbox.

Without registering, not a bit of info.

No need.

but we'll keep an eye on your "pose."

;)

Been registered for two months and not a single spam... In this case, I always have two boxes, one that everyone knows and one that only a few know.

Looks like we're trading within the pennant for now, all unchanged

Any thoughts on gold? I think it's already overbought, especially today. Plus a gap has formed over the weekend. When do we close the gap?