EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1277

Alexan >>:

Галина не позволит туда сходить.

Have you consumed yet?))

Alex_Hunter писал(а) >>

Agreed, as we need to discount those who will join the lift too late, as there will be a majority of them... I will calculate the level later.

Galina, do you really work somewhere else?)) It seemed to me that with such a gift to predict the price in the long term as you have, the main income comes only from trading in the markets))

But we scalpers have no understanding of long term traders)))

Yes, I do :)

It's my job :)

Huh... No, I'm sitting at home sober like a fool... By the way, I've got to park the car... So, are we done for the day or is there gonna be a fix? What about the aussies? I'm sick of moose :)

syan >>:

можно пипсовать баями. Для долгого я жду америку

I'm new to the forum and have learned a lot of useful and interesting things. Thanks to all, respect to strangerr, forte, qip, syan. My thanks to m-m Galine and her friends. Special thanks to m-m Galine, thanks to her, I won't "drive straight ahead with my eyes closed, even with a thick "formula" ledger to sit higher and instead of an airbag" for sure.

I have established my opinion that long term forecast analytics at this stage of forex development in practice, a trader, say a shallow floating trader, is not needed in the hell, for it requires a significant frozen risk investment, an example of the ghostly dream of eaud, Galina. Imh extreme driving circuit, learning how to police a U-turn is cool, but we will work as a tram driver. Tomorrow the dc will close with her eawd thrown in for six months etc and peep.

The forex market is completely disconnected from production and economies, this is clear speculation by big players, who on their way to their goals on higher timeframes, shake out the cache from the little guys, on lower timeframes. One should not forget that while building and predicting situations according to the rules, one has plunged into an environment where the main rule is the absence of any rules. If you calculate and know for sure about a certain movement you may easily lose your trousers before or during it. Looking at several indicators, you can calmly, in a short term, enter the market, at the moment of a guaranteed trend, take your five kopecks, go out, withdraw and sleep well. The experience of observing the behavior of indicators and charts, communication is useful. The experience in general is useful. I hope you will not ask if I will come again.

I don't have a trend yet, everyone sees the situation differently. To men good luck, ladies have a nice holiday.

Alexan >>:
Гы... Нет, сижу как дурак трезвый дома... Кстати, надо машину поставить... Ну че, движняки закончились на седня или еще фиксация будет? Кто че по аусси скажет? Лосики достали :)

My calculation on Aussie is very strong at 0.9100, we will not pass it today and I doubt we will, at least today.

Alex_Hunter >>:

По моим расчетам на Аусси очень сильный уровень на 0,9100, сегодня его не пройдем, да и сомневаюсь что дойдем, по крайней мере сегодня.

EURAUD

strangerr >>:

Я имел в виду выбрать лучшего из того, что имеем.)))

And what's the best thing so far, is Alpari being scammed too?!

Eva >>:

И что лучшее на сегодняшний день, на "Альпари" тоже разводят?!

Is Alpari the centre of the world?

Choose

strangerr >>:

EURAUD

I've never liked such jargon and don't use it) I get confused. Unfortunately I don't trade on EURAUD, so I can't say anything(.

The AUDUSD level is 0.9100, I meant, as everyone guessed.

I, for one, am only in a...ry.

Although I've tried many things.

it's better :)))

This is not an advertisement but my personal opinion :)))