EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1251

strangerr >>:

Я вижу это где то так:

Can the first one down be more detailed? That's how it works for me (one of the options):

Then it turns out that still have to go down to 32.

strangerr писал(а) >>

I see it that way somewhere:

The first one gets a three - your picture clearly shows it. but it can't be like that. The first one is always an impulse (5-3-5-3-5)

Necron >>:

А можно первую вниз поподробнее расписать? У меня так получается(один из вариантов):

Тогда получается, что еще должны все равно сходить на 32.

Very roughly, in a hurry

Or if in the long term such an option(with the formation of a double three on Monthly at 1.12-1.13):

Galina, at your kind request, the Wavehunters have joined in:)))

Alexan >>:

Первая получается тройка - на твоей картинке четко это видно. но так не может быть. Первая - всегда импульс (5-3-5-3-5)

What if the top is C, the end of the correction?

Alexan >>:

Первая получается тройка - на твоей картинке четко это видно. но так не может быть. Первая - всегда импульс (5-3-5-3-5)

My guess is that we will see the euro much lower, very soon, of course.

strangerr писал(а) >>

What if the top is C, the end of the correction?

I have nothing against C. But that does not mean that C must necessarily be followed by the 1st wave. On the layout the 3rd wave is 10 times bigger than the 1st and 5th wave... Redraw

Let me look for a picture of mine. Well all this fall is not the 1st wave, that's for sure.

Alexan >>:

Против С ничего не имею. Но это не значит, что после С обязательно должна идти 1-я волна. На разметке 3-я волна раз в 10 больше 1-й и 5-й.. Перерисовывай

Ща свою поищу картинку. Ну то что все это падение - не 1-я волна, это уж точно.

Come on, but I think we have the opposite direction of travel.))

Alexan >>:

Против С ничего не имею. Но это не значит, что после С обязательно должна идти 1-я волна. На разметке 3-я волна раз в 10 больше 1-й и 5-й.. Перерисовывай

Ща свою поищу картинку. Ну то что все это падение - не 1-я волна, это уж точно.

Before you draw, please look at the monthly timeframe to see the direction of movement.

well the road is open to 1.38)))))))) and I'll be sssssssssssssssssl there.