EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1135

ya_kutka писал(а) >>

Yes, I can see that triangle. I just don't know how to post a picture yet. So he's going down from 36? For some reason, I thought that's where the top was waiting.

О...

You will understand later, everyone has his own opinion on this thread.

I, for example, think that 1.3470 is the bottom of the Euro and it will go to 1.47.

Forte thinks that it will break down to 1.3360 and will go to 1.3960.

But I think, everybody agree, that locally the eurik is going to 1,36 :)))

syan >>:

мда.. оказывается может. Пересели блин на форекс, хотят купить договариваются все искать работу, хотят продать - массово увольняются))

A nice strategy :) organise a network like classmates, and rule the forex market :)))

Galina, I believe that you are right. So far my analysis of your predictions is positive. By the way, I am trying to start counting pairs. For now just for the sake of interest. I am afraid I do not have enough knowledge. But I'll give it a try. Thanks for the idea of where to move my brain.

The speculative outburst worked out at 40p.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Draw your triangle. Here's a hint - the waves are labelled with the letters a to e.

Here's my version of the current one (corrected). Not sure it's the right one. Forte, is that how you think of your triangle or has it already broken up?

Either there's no fucking triangle...

for now, but very soon it will converge and there will be an up/down bump followed by an unclear future. but it's too early to put pendants on the figure. Yes!..that's a dilettante's opinion and nothing more. What is the pair? You should write and I will give you the exact forecast in 10 minutes for the next 4 hours, I am not joking. Although, shadows sometimes bring me a loss. But I have not lost my stock yet.

Who has a good view on GBP/USD?

dentraf >>:
Кто что про GBP/USD думает? очень уровень на верх хороший

Not yet!

dentraf писал(а) >>
What do you think of GBP/USD?

On the weekly chart, a double top pattern is being worked out...

GBP/USD - after 1.4970 we can expect an upward move...

Attention !!!

Once again I would like to draw attention to the AUSTRALIAN EVRAY !!!

I continue to hold positions according to my long term forecast.

And I want to note that it is not even too early to buy it now !

Hurry up, the move up can be very quick in time.

If you decide to buy it, consider the possibility of descending to my still open buy order at 1.5003

Calculate your deposit correctly :)