EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1018

syan писал(а) >>

Cut another 16 pips. Now buy 3619, sell raised by 3555... 64 pips to go

Cool!

This isn't like playing trains :)))

What, you're not going long? :)))

Galina >>:

Клево !

Замок вертеть это вам не в паровозики играть :)))

Что теперь, в лонг не добавитесь ??? :)))

Oh Galina, because the third wave of the crisis or the fifth impulse may hit you right on the bottom. Why do not you wait for the reversal. You have to wait for the right direction, to hunt it down. But you are still holding your sword, today I bought it, today I have to pay for it :).

We do not know the real situation, we have no information to make forecasts like you do.

I don't like these inter-session jolts, you never know what's going to happen....

gip писал(а) >>

Oh, Galina, you can be hit by the third wave of the crisis or the fifth impulse. Why do not you wait for the reversal. You should wait for the right direction and look for it. And you are still waving a saber, I bought today, I am going to finish it :).

I like this method, what the hell :)))

I calculate my deposit so that I would have enough for three entries against the movement.

And only on daily intervals.

Only by levels.

As a rule it works :))).

Sometimes, however, you lose (in general it turns out 1 position out of three drains the deposit), but those that give profit usually bring a ratio of at least 1 to 8.

Provided that for each position I put only what I am ready to lose (Depo Equals Stop Loss), for example, for the Euro-Bucks I have 20 000 in my account, and for the Euro-Aussie 12 000 (at that different accounts, so it was clearly visible which position gives how much, or takes away), then turns out generally very well.

When markets reach expected levels I withdraw everything without remainders and wait for other suitable situations. It's not good to trade all the time :).

So in general I trade fixed lot all the time.

Martingale is used for averaging price, in this case it does not add risk, but on the contrary, reduces it and gives me some room for maneuvering.

Psychologically this variant suits me very well.

And then you don't have to trade using only one method.

I, for example, am still working on Bots.

I am constantly inventing and researching something.

My two bots have been yielding profit for several months already.

True, the amount circulating there is small... See why :))) (I earned money today and lost it tomorrow, I have to withdraw money from the account).

But still, no matter what, but also a penny :)

I am also very interested in the futures market, but I am looking for other methods there,

Option strategies !

That's the theme !

It's all mathematics and it's very interesting :)

There are many trends in the trading world, and it's not necessary to choose only one.

You have to move in different directions, you have to try everything, otherwise you'll never know what you need and what you don't.

The main thing is that one should not interfere with the other.

Galina >>:
На доллар франк гляньте, если сейчас максимум возьмет, евру конкретно сольют конечно.

good morning all ...... dollar franc ..... stop at 1.0868 .... at this level you can settle a little bit for a little while .....bdollar stop at 1.3476 ...what a system I have .... I know when to stop .... but I can't figure out how much to roll back(((((

OlegTs писал(а) >>
I don't like these inter-session jolts, you never know how it's going to bounce....

Moment of truth.........

Will it or won't it !!!!

118145662010.02.18 08:22buy0.02gbpusdfxf1.56090.00000.00002010.02.18 08:351.56160.000.000.001.40

i bought pounddollar .... closed 7 pips .... and the pullback was 20 not including spread ......(((( how do i know how much the pullback will be?

Galina писал(а) >>

Cool!

Castle spinning is not like playing trains :))))

What, you're not going to be added to the long list now? :)))

Not yet).

In the meantime, moved the sell to 3563... 56 pips and I'll take the weekend off.