EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1025

Triangle ..... is possible, but don't forget that you can extend it with an impulse

and then the triangle will not be involved...

I looked at the calendar for tomorrow and it's quite possible to shoot from 10 to 12-30

even at 1630 Core CPI m/m won't help

Flash Manufacturing PMI over 52.8 and that's it - no corridor

More and more I am convinced that everyone is already waiting in the buy eurik -

"Yesterday, cheerful data from the US helped the greenback gain against the Euro and Pound.The Dollar index reached a record high today, rising to 80.63."

Even that kind of data cannot crash the market, there are no "$bags" willing to sell - considering that there are no buyers yet either! I think the market will not decide which way to go till the end of the week.

For the eurozone, this is a normal price to raise exports.

gip >>:

Ну хорошо, предположим, что может быть. Как ты их определяешь?

И другой вопрос: по-твоему, если два мощных уровня рядом, цена разве не должна в канале туда-сюда попрыгать, треугольник нарисовать?

How I identify them... With the help of the subconscious, intuitively...

should have some kind of consolidation drawn by tomorrow morning, like jumping back and forth....

gip писал(а) >>

Looked at the diaries. There is no corridor. There are so-called important levels, but there is no corridor of such width. A corridor is when the two levels are opposite, buy from the bottom, sell from the top.

Well, I've marked these places with arrows on the daily chart.

Look at the 4 o'clock chart to see the area better.

And you will decide for yourself what to call it :))).

But it has a huge importance for me.

I took the eurik for the long term.

A breakthrough to 1.3450 I admit, but below, everything is trouble there.....

Galina >>:

ну вот, я на дневках эти места стрелочками обозначила.

How many points do you get there? I have a lot, not 100-120 pt, but 260-350 pt.

The corridor of 250 pt. is already there and I believe in it. And in 100 pt. yet no :) And Chepik is promising it. We will wait :)

gip >>:

Ну и сколько пунктов у вас там получается? У меня много, никак не 100-120 пт, а 260-350 пт.

Коридор в 250 пт. вот он уже есть, в него я верю. А в 100 пт. пока нет :) А чепик нам его обещает. Бум ждать :)

Whatever you draw there: a triangle, a flag or a flat, a breakdown of one of the levels (1.3530;1.3650) will determine the direction of the medium-term trend with 80% probability... this is just my forecast, that's what this thread is about...

chepikds >>:

I hope you really have a forecast and not what they call a "hunch" or an "imagination" ;)

And the flat channel you may have meant GBPUSD? There was indeed a flat resistance at 120 pts from Low.

gip >>:

Надеюсь, что у тебя действительно прогноз, а не то что называется "почудилось" или "кажется" ;)

Time will tell what it was :)

Eh ....

Eurek, Eurek....

Why are you torturing us all like this?

:))))))

nice swing, shall we go north again? :) I'm smiling from the market

Poundkanadec stops at 1.6207..... can be bought short