EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1010

kosja4ok >>:
у кого какие мысли по фунту? особенно фунт/йена, пойдет дальше?

I was speaking out on the pound yesterday :)

Necron wrote >>

Afternoon all! Decided to join you. I give my five cents:) About the pound (and its triangle), I totally agree, but something tells me, that we may go to 5750 (or even to 5800--50% correction), but then the low will be retest (or even lower, which is more likely). A break-up of 5645 would be a reversal of the upward march in my opinion. On the RSI(8) H4 there is a hidden divergence. Regarding the waves, if it is a converging triangle, the price should not break above 5740; if it does, it will be a triplet.

I did not change my mind, I still wait for the decline, at least a minimum retest of the low. The GBP picture is the same for me - the low (138.20) is a strong target, the hidden divergence on H4 (my personal favorite signal), a Wulff wave 6 is missing, on H1 is going right below the 233 moving average, on M15 is a very good divergence (of the RSI(8) and AO). Once again, in my opinion this will be the last downward spurt, after which I expect the USD to fall in the medium and long term (about half a year).

if the pound dollar goes up.... I show a stop at 1.5963..... the pound yen will stop at 145.33(if it goes up)

This is how I see the market for the pound in the short term.

I could be wrong, you know :)))

Yeah, I have my doubts about 145.00 too, but my depot can take it to 144.00 :(

And here is my view on the Pound Yen.

There is almost no doubt here guys.

It's not the Pound Yen that's going to lead the way up, it's the Dollar Yen,

there's the start of a new daily upwards trend.

After the correction, the USD/JPY will be buying.

(Forgive me if I do not play with the yen... :)))))

Necron >>:

Я по фунту вчера высказывался:)

Свое мнение не поменял и ожидаю снижения и как минимум ретест минимума.Получилась тройная тройка все-таки и ложный пробой треугольника вверх. По фунтойене картина для меня такая же-цель ретест минимума (138.20).Мои основания так полагать: скрытая дивергенция на H4 (любимый сигнал:)), волна Вульфа: не хватает нисходящей волны 6,на H1 стоим прямо под 233-ей скользящей средней, на M15 очень хорошая дивергенция (как на RSI(8), так и на АО). Еще раз повторюсь, что по-моему это будет последним рывком вниз, после чего в среднесрочной и долгосрочной (около полугода)перспективе ожидаю падения USD.

I am of the same opinion ....

the euRobax will be released to 13385 ..... if the minimum is correct

And that's a target for me at 145,

Well, we should get there fast enough, almost without any corrections.

Moreover, it will not stop at this point, it will take a break for a couple of days, it will stir the pot, and then it will go even higher !!!!

If I had any money to spare, I'd be hustling her right now.

But I have it all in Euro, Euro Aussie and Canadian Yen (they're almost equal by the way, so there's a reason ....) and I have a kopeck on roboteka too...,

:))))

odiseif писал(а) >>
>> let the euRebound go to 13385 .....

I don't think so.

Well, we'll see.

:)

It's the 1.3450 number that's going to confuse me. If I see it, I'll close the whole thing.

On the eu it looks like a hidden divergence is forming upwards. Gotta cross my heart :))). And no kidding, I noticed on the dollar index, that the last descending wave is missing (there is also a hidden divergence, only downwards:). So I think a little bit more up on the eu (pound, poundtoyen) will roll. But then down anyway!!! :)))