EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 914

Forsage >>:
По поводу прогнозов возможные варианты развития ситуации - евро движется к точке 1.3980 разворот в точку 1.3935, затем движение будет осуществляться до точки 1.4000-1.4015 после этого последнее дыхание доллара в точку разворота 1.3765 но более детально нужно процерить точку на истории по консолидации и уровням поддержки и сопротивления.

As for the forecast, thank you very much. I will stick to your predictions and take action. Does anyone else have any predictions?

What is the forecast for the pound ?

I can become an investor in short-term and scalp systems with a high degree of risk, spoiling 10% per month is not interested, the same terms if there is an advisor to sell, just show a demo account report for two months and a brief description of the system

Kentsfield писал(а) >>

Wasn't it clear that it was made to defuse the situation with fonix faggot (or whatever his name is).

And with dj shit I have a lot of links that are not just in open tabs in the browser and all dick

BEFORE THE DIME.

This kind of quoting turns a thread into something you don't understand.

I am no pro, do not accuse me of being a child, young man, that is why I do not post and read what is already everywhere, sorry, I do not see the point

>> Watch your mouth, sir...

rustein писал(а) >>
i can be an investor in short-term and scalp systems with high risk, i am not interested in 10% per month, same terms if i have an EA for sale, only show the demo account report for two months and a brief description of the system

Is the report from the real world all right? 180% for the month... ;-)

I do not believe in long term trading, I am more interested in buying very risky Expert Advisors, I am a gambler by "profession", I think that says it all,

Thanks for the offer, and good luck !

rustein >>:

для меня это мало, в граали и долгосрочные торговли не верю, меня больше интересует покупать очень рискованные советники, по "профессии" я игрок, думаю этим всё сказано и понятно,

спасибо за предложение, и удачи !

Nonsense, utter nonsense.

Sometimes clowns come into the branch!

NikT_58 >>:

Бред, полный.

don't tell me who plays roulette and who plays forex.

It has nothing to do with making money, just enjoying the adrenaline rush...

OlegTs

Don't pay attention to such clowns, the main thing is that you do a lot of good here and we all support you.

Thank you for the information you post here!