EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 822

Little ones to break through to the helm ;) There's no need to make branches yet.

Просто новую пора открыть ;)

Yeah, unscrew the new one. And re-comment the old thread like this

EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences

EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2009

and create a new thread

EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2010

Noterday писал(а) >>

You can see from my picture that there's only one SELL hanging, I'm not hiding it, yes, there are mistakes. But, phew, phew, phew, I'm working on it :)

Yes we can see the sell ....

But you'll be happy with the forecast from CecPlus.

The Euro/Dollar pair, in the Asian session, declined to 1.4256, currently trading around 1.4310. In the medium term, the pair is targeting 1.4100, currently, support is at 1.4240, along with resistance at 1.4355. Daily Momentum, supports the downward movement, which moves the pair down to break the support level and reach 1.4180, and further towards 1.4100. The Eurozone Manufacturing Business Activity Index will be released today, which could affect the trading.

Noterday >>:

:))) Спасибо парни) Да я уже и сам понял по его коментам что он сам в волнах НОЛЬ. Не в обиду, но объяснять почему коррекция МОЖЕТ быть короче импульса не буду. Это МОЙ опыт, накопленный в течение 3-х лет. А "картинки" я выкладываю для тех, кому они нужны. Вовсе не обязательно по ним торговать (как я), достаточно просто принять к сведению как дополнитеьные варианты к ВАШЕМУ пронозу. По моей картинке видно, что повис одни СЕЛЛ, я ж не скрываю, да, бывают ошибки. Но, тьфу-тьфу-тьфу, работаю над этим :)

P.S. А не стереть ли нам ветку? Начать всё с первой страницы в Новом Году? Как считаете?

Ну можно последние 3 страницы оставить (818-821). Кто как думает?

You are stupid. Another Niroba :) I clarified that the correction should be LONGER in time, this is an important fact. Nobody cares about your 3 years experience if you are talking about "Elliott Wave Analysis". You can also drive a Zaporozhets and call it a BMW, but unfortunately it won't become a BMW :) So here as well, what is the sense to shout right and left about WAVE DIFFERENCES by Elliott, if the most important rules of this theory are violated? Talk about Notre Dame wave theory then already :)

The posts are long overdue for Sabluk, and Mathemat for example. The post of the latter concerning wave theory deserves a special respect, it is just a discussion of pseudo-prognosticators who have 10 marking variants with errors instead of 1-2 variants without errors ;)

OlegTs >>:

Не принимай близко к сердцу, ph3onix пока-то добрых слов никому не сказал, насколько он успешен?, простыней своих пока не выкладывал, на мониторинг не приглашал, отсюда сделаем выводы...

Apparently you don't care about anything else except proving to someone here(?!) that you're successful? :) What the hell kind of monitoring are we talking about? What sheets? What kind of nonsense are you talking about? :) Or is the measure of coolness for you, not the knowledge from books written by smart and respected people, but the statements from MetaTrader and monitoring? :) What do good words have to do with it, if you, THIS MAN gives you a wrong prediction. Compare this with the fact that you feed them with DE%RM, sorry, and you eat and praise. If you like it - it's up to you, but please communicate without mentioning me in your posts. Your opinion does not interest me in principle. As for the fact that you are among the 95% of market losers - you've already confirmed earlier in this thread. So what are we talking about? To understand "what wave theory really is" I recommend searching Mathemat's posts in the Niroba thread. Maybe then, oh lover of stats and monitoring, you will have at least some understanding of what Elliott Wave Theory really is.

P.S. Nothing personal, I just don't like it when people try to discuss issues in which they have only picked up the dippers.

ph3onix >>:

Я не использую Forecasting (прогнозирование) в своей торговле.

read the thread title: predictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're on the other train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy probably lost his deposit today, so he's yelling :))) I've seen a lot of them.... The word "stupid" is hurtful, especially when you do not insult anybody, but I have never been offended by assholes and I will not be offended :) May I be banned from this forum for the rest of my successful days for being so rude to that, again, asshole)))

Are there any moderators here?

Chase the assholes away for peace of mind.

OlegTs >>:

прочитай название темы: прогнозы!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ты потерялся!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

тебе в другой поезд!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, don't poke me, you haven't grown a poke yet. If you don't know how to talk normally, shut your mouth.

In your opinion, the title of the thread should be "the wrong scumbag shit called out loud", or what? That's the thing, forecasts, and forecasts, should be made by the rules (if they are Wave forecasts). You, with your little brain, do not understand what a forecast. And until you do - you will continue to listen to all the crap that some illiterate nitwits call a forecast.

Unfortunately for you, I drive a pretty expensive car, and on the train, it's up to you to drive it, reading the "forecasts".

Noterday >>:
Парень видимо слил сегодня свой депозит вот и орет :))) Я таких кучу встречал.... Слово "глупый" обидно конечно прозвучало, особенно когда сам никого не оскорблял, но на мудаков я никогда не обижался, и обижаться не буду :) Да пускай меня забанят на этом форуме до конца моих успешных дней за столь грубые слова в адрес того, опять же, мудака)))

Not admitting one's mistakes is the biggest mistake (c). There's no point in writing anything further to a fool if he can't see further than his own nose. Welcome to the world of 95% of the attoi, where your friend is waiting for you, a fool and an oaf, on the train.