EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 828

forex-k >>:

Если я захожу в эту ветку то не для обсирания уникальных методик трейдеров. Этот форум свободный, но это не дает право унижать кого либо.

Well done! You can answer your own questions, but then why are you asking them? :) What gives you the right and what doesn't, believe me, I couldn't care less. You can keep your opinion about entitlement to it to yourself. Don't ask me any more questions that you know the answers to.

gip >>:

Вот я например делю по структуре волн. Чисто с точки зрения ТА. И объединяю их совсем по другому.

One point two to the left, 3 to the top 4, 4 at the very end ) more or less realistically ;) So wait for the 5th one down ;)

Kentsfield >>:

ph3onix прогноз в студию

по теме ветки п-ста

I've already written before - I don't use forecasting in trading, so I don't make any predictions. I have enough to do.

ph3onix >>:

еденицу на две вершины левее, 3 на место 4, 4 ку в самый конец ) более менее реаьлно будет смареца ;) Соотв ждем 5тую вниз ;)

No, I'm not suggesting a mark-up. I was just showing the difference in approach. It's not a wave markup, but an analysis of the composition of the movements.

ph3onix >>:

Скажи а тебе кто слово давал вякать? Тебе КТО КОНКРЕТНО РАЗРЕШИЛ вонять касательно вопроса ошибок в разметке? Откуда ты ВООБЩЕ ЗДЕСЬ ВЗЯЛСЯ? Кто дал тебе право зайти сегодня в ветку?

I think it should be banned, tried to find a place to complain but couldn't find one, can anyone tell me?

ph3onix >>:

Молодец! Ты сам можешь отвечать на свои вопросы, но тогда зачем ты их задаешь? :) Что там тебе дает право, а что нет - меня поверь, волнует мало. Свое мнение на счет давания права можешь оставить при себе. Вопросы, на которые ты сам прекрасно знаешь ответы - прошу больше не задавать.

Here's your first post of criticism, in red the words that humiliate your opponent. criticism is necessary but without those words.

"Dear our wavehunter ;) Who is going to take the time correlation rule into account? Does it matter that this is one of the most important rules of Wave Theory? Why on Earth would corrections (waves 2-4) be shorter in time than impulsive waves? :) Corrections CANNOT be shorter in time than the impulse waves that precede them. So I think before you put your markups as a forecast variant - you'd better look for ERRORS in them to begin with.

The markup is FULL of nonsense, it violates all the basic canons of the classics. Not a word about NeoWave at all."

forex-k >>:

вот Ваш первый пост критики, красным выделены слова унижающие оппонента. критика нужна но без этих слов.

Right.

ph3onix >>:

еденицу на две вершины левее, 3 на место 4, 4 ку в самый конец ) более менее реаьлно будет смареца ;) Соотв ждем 5тую вниз ;)

Definitely sick :)))) What gip that second....And last year he also said that the 5th is going down. AND THAT NOW THE 4TH IS GOING DOWN. In short, youngsters, go back to page 819 and don't fuck with people's minds here. "Swimming for the price" says one. Like shit? You'll sink sooner or later. Come out here. And gip for the first time in a couple of weeks has shown something to people, and kind of a hero here. Although the markings are even more stupid. Can Elliot's fours go like this???????? Fucking hell! I'm fucking kidding!)) And i've been blamed for it.)) THAT'S THE THING!!!! You don't have to go strictly by Elliot. You can develop your own strategy with your mind. The caveman has no idea what's going on in the market.

The drawing by gip is definitely that of an underdeveloped guy. As for Finix, nothing to say, he did not draw anything, just repeated in words what I pointed out on page 819. In short, the summary - LOSERS! :)