EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 754

I wouldn't do it....EUR will go to 1.4650 +/- first, and then we'll beat it :)

Noterday >> :
I wouldn't do that ....EUR goes to 1.4650 +/- first, and then we'll go for broke :)

If the fall continues, the nearest possible reversal level, the lower boundary of the falling channel, is around 1.4580-1.4570.

The same for the upside, the top is 1.4800-1.4810.

P.S. The yen scares everyone...

Surplus :) Someone in the US market is getting nervous already.

Pair up slightly on news from America..... But I still think that the trend towards a pullback to the 1.4675 area remains.....

OlegTs >> :

I thought if anyone is interested in how the gridiron works, you could have a look here:

Login : 339156
Investor : fz3lgfk (read only password)

BrokerCreditService (Cyprus) Limited
www.forex-bcs.ru
forex@bcs.ru

created a special demo last night...

Tighten up some more on the Onyx...

Yes, monitoring on onyx is very easy (5 minutes) and easy to watch. I can monitor your account :)

The data will probably be updated in half an hour:

gip >> :

Yes, monitoring on onyx is very easy (5 minutes) and easy to watch. I can monitor your account :)

I've never been there before, I'll check it out now...

Dec 10 /Dow Jones/. The euro/U.S. dollar pair hit an intraday high of 1.4760 against 1.4725 at Wednesday's close. Better-than-expected US foreign trade data slightly boosted risk appetite in the market, pushing high-yielding currencies higher. The pair is still trading within its recent range, with the euro's gains against the other high-yielding currencies being limited by lingering concerns about the sovereign ratings of some eurozone countries.

So far everything is going according to plan))) As on my marker (page 753) Soon we'll have a good beating ;)

Yeah, it doesn't look like a reversal downwards. Tomorrow is Friday and there don't seem to be any revelations planned. There is some excitement in the market. So far everything is on track.