EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 422

gip >> :

Did you get your head shaken at karate practice? I don't predict a year in advance. And your Sidorian tendencies are self-described.

There's nothing wrong with my head. You'd better worry about yours, because you can't even answer the first time - you have to rewrite it. And the Sidor problem seems to worry you a lot, if that's what you've chosen to pick on.

There's a term freudian slip - it's about you.

TsaiShenYeh писал(а) >>

Sidor, satisfy yourself.

I have not seen any of your predictions come true in a year or two.

A forecast by time can never be trustworthy - Niroba made his forecast by truncating the time bands without even considering the fact that for every currency pair there is a criterion of fluctuation channel width in a specific period...

forte928 писал(а) >>

Any targets on your weird indicator? Because the euras are going up....

Already turned around...

Hello all.

Is the eu up today ?

Are we hitting it a little bit?

1.48 is going to stick. and then further into the corner.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

There's a term freudian slip - it's about you.

You brought up the sider first, so that's you. Don't put me in your little blue circle. You guys work it out on your own...

My targets for today are 1.48, the first one is already at 1.4920 and I don't think it will go higher today

till thursday the eu will be under pressure

In general, the 4 point is forming (1.47-1.48, but may go deeper, the main thing that would not reverse) according to wave theory, as a rollback. After the formation of the 4 points go to the target 1.53-1.54 - point 5

Cronex писал(а) >>
Damn, they still cheated - the stop loss of 150 pips set at 5:51 and not triggered due to lack of funds at 15:50 at 1.50053 was not restored :-((

So ask for compensation, what the fuck, the robot's water's all fucked up and they're giving out shit.

Galina писал(а) >>
yeah.... after a landing like that, it's a bit hard for the eurs to go up....

Five hours to go up, a little too early for me, but it's a good run-up.