EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 306

wise >> :

One of the most dangerous misconceptions is to attribute profits to "the system" and losses to "hang-ups" and "your own mistakes".

Maybe... I haven't checked.

It's really hard to know when the system is working and when there's a sense of excitement or... >> it's really hard to know when it's a system that works and when it's gambling or a blackout. But all I'm saying is that you shouldn't be so sensitive to wave analysis... It has the right to exist and one should not pour G...shit on it too, usually those who did not succeed with it do so...

Helen >> :
Eh, Roma... I'm listening, I'm listening. Fingers burned, not because the kettle's hot, but because you shouldn't stick your fingers in it.

I'm thirsty for a cup of tea :))

OK, let's get this straight. Your Wave System, is it a system? Exactly a system? Is there a set of unambiguous rules? Is there a repeatable result if those rules are followed? Or is it not? Can you name one rule as an example?

gip >> :
OK, let's get this straight. Your Wave System, is it a system? Is it definitely a system? Is there a set of unambiguous rules? Is there a repeatable result if those rules are followed? Or is it not? Can you name one rule as an example?

There is no system... if there was, you could probably program it, no matter how complicated it is... but I can't describe all my market activity in some kind of algorithm or formula... It's just feelings that are based on wave analysis theory but make decisions based on some inexplicable factors, I would call it all intuition... which no TS has. But still... decisions are made just by wave analysis!!! and intuition, filters these signals, that is, not with every signal a decision is made ... some are simply annulled by the same intuition

Then it may well just be self-deception.

RomanS писал(а) >>

But the point is that you shouldn't be so worried about the analysis... It has the right to exist and you should not pour G...m. over it too, usually done so by those who did not get along with it...

RomanS, in the heat of the controversy you are not only poking those who are patiently "with you", but you directly deny the facts. All at once.

First: no one, at least for the time that I read and reply in the thread, did not reject the wave theory as a trading theory, and certainly not doing a bad thing with it.

Second: there is no fact of profitability of the wave theory, well, I have not met, and your stats have told only about the lack of similarity of the system (I looked at the charts and in most points the question arose: in honor of what, in honor of our meeting, madam?)

Third: you stubbornly repeat that someone didn't understand something, "it didn't work out"... It's a bit tight here... or maybe it's the other way around? it's been understood for a long time and you're the only one who needs more and more... because the system clearly exists...... you see it before you've had an epiphany because you've drained so much money....... clearly it's there somewhere... Agree, your arguments are somewhat vague, if not completely devoid of logic.

RomanS писал(а) >>

There is no system... if there was, you could probably program it, however complicated it is... But I can't describe all my market activity in some kind of algorithm or formula... It's just feelings that are based on wave analysis theory but make decisions based on some inexplicable factors, I would call it all intuition... which no TS has. But still... decisions are made just by wave analysis!!! and intuition, filters these signals, that is, not with every signal a decision is made ... some are simply annulled by that same intuition...

Roma, you are killing me :) Well, how come? You're completely confused! That's the thing, you make decisions on intuition, not on wave analysis! Don't get confused, please. And it's called your intuition, in primitive terms - now I know exactly where the wave is going to go!!!!

If we take the end of Friday as an example, we try to understand what will happen in the course of trading, we usually accept less favourable conditions for successful trading, but as soon as there is time for analysis we immediately see the full picture...EURUSD M1, M5, M15

M1 - the third wave has ended - the fourth and fifth waves are expected to end

M5 - it is difficult to say anything here, but in my view the third top is being drawn here - the strategy of three Indians + Wolf waves

- the downside movement, the level can unambiguously suggest M15, but the preliminary variant is 1.4691 (the POP and the 0.236 lines are almost on the picture)

M15 - the end of the third wave is clearly visible and, consequently, downward movement is expected - the level of 1.4709 (OR level), which fully corresponds to 1.4705 on M5...

While all these pictures I checked 5 options for each TF, one good thing is that I don't need to rebuild the indicator permanently at the moment - positioning data after the point setting for each TF is saved on the disk and then automatically positioned when you select the TF ... so the semi-automatic markup is very helpful - but all this is because during the process of trying to exclude the routine work of unnecessary operations and transfer to the computer ...

Helen >> :

RomanS, in the heat of the controversy you are not only poking those who are patiently "you" with you, but also outright denying the facts. All of them.

First: no one, at least for the time that I read and reply in the thread, did not reject the wave theory as a trading theory, and certainly not do a bad thing with it.

Second: there is no fact of profitability of the wave theory, well, I have not met, and your stats have told only about the lack of similarity of the system (I looked at the charts and in most points the question arose: in honor of what, in honor of our meeting, madam?)

Third: you stubbornly repeat that someone didn't understand something, "it didn't work out"... It's not tight at all... or maybe it's the other way around? it's been understood for a long time and you're the only one who needs more and more... because the system clearly exists...... you see it before you've had an epiphany because you've poured so much money....... clearly it's there somewhere... Agree, your arguments are somewhat vague, if not completely devoid of logic.

If we're on a first-come, first-served basis, I just thought everyone on this forum is equal and there's no difference in age or anything else...

"No one, at least in the time that I've been reading and responding in the thread, has rejected wave theory as a trade and certainly not done the wrong thing with it."

Your answers...

"-A year... Three... Soon eight years... Farther and farther away from the waves... Not as a matter of principle, but... for needless reasons.

Who is this "someone"? I watched many interviews with famous traders, heads of funds and noticed some strange reactions of these characters to questions about the "wave theory" ... They start to avert their eyes, shuffle papers on the table, nervously kick their feet, etc.. then, with their chests full of air, delicately state that they don't deny the theory... And you can see that they choose their words carefully... it seemed to me to make sure they didn't accidentally use foul language. Of course, maybe it just showed."

Isn't that a rejection of wave theory!!! Or a clear implication that you are all suckers who trade on Elliott....

and your stats told only about the lack of semblance of the system (I looked at the charts and at most points the question arose: in honour of what, in honour of our meeting, madam?).

Well that's what I'm talking about... that not everyone has it :)

Agree, your arguments are somewhat vague, if not completely devoid of logic.

Some things cannot always be explained by logic... Can love be explained logically? Just like waves can't be explained logically, much less programmed.... It's like creating a robot that can be taught to love...

RomanS писал(а) >>

If we're in a Y, OK, we'll be in a Y, I just thought that everyone here on this forum is equal, and there's no difference in age or anything else...

"No one, at least in the time I've been reading and responding to the thread, has rejected wave theory as a trade and certainly not done a disservice to it."

Your answers...

"-A year... Three... Soon eight years... Further and further away from the waves... Not as a matter of principle, but... for needless reasons.

Who is this "someone"? I watched many interviews with famous traders, heads of funds and noticed some strange reactions of these characters to questions about the "wave theory" ... They start to avert their eyes, shuffle papers on the table, nervously kick their feet, etc.. then, with their chests full of air, delicately state that they don't deny the theory... And you can see that they choose their words carefully... it seemed to me to make sure they didn't accidentally use foul language. Of course, maybe it just showed."

Isn't that a rejection of wave theory!!! Or a clear implication that you are all suckers who trade on Elliott....

and your stats told only about the lack of semblance of the system (I looked at the charts and at most points the question arose: in honour of what, in honour of our meeting, madam?).

Well that's what I'm talking about... that not everyone has it :)

Agree, your arguments are somewhat vague, if not completely devoid of logic.

Some things can't always be explained by logic... Can love be explained logically? Just like waves can't be logically explained, much less programmed.... It's like creating a robot that can be taught to love...

about the wave theory - all of our life is subject to wave cycles... but many people deny this... the simplest example is mood... it is cyclical. first you are on the rise - then you go down - apathy - flourishing - life boils inside you - recession - etc. nobody rejects this and takes it for granted... a man is very prone to errors during periods of recession...In my case, when I understood the waves I was watching and seeing the future price movement and analyzing all the builds I found opportunities for automation, but as soon as the recession began - all I tried to find and analyze - a complete failure... even prescribing a simple logic failed... Once the apathy period was over - all that I had planned for two days I redid it and saw again what I could not notice before...