EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 208

strangerr писал(а) >>

forte, where was 1.4710?

Yesterday I wrote, that 30% of trades fully work out, 50% have small deviations, and 20% have large swings, but the swing is always good.

If to take a situation of last week it was visually shown that at first one fluctuation is fulfilled, then the second fluctuation is fulfilled with the big swings, it is the same practically in all cases, only there is a difference that fluctuations are fulfilled with antiphase superposition, yesterday's case has resulted it and it is one of the examples of such fluctuations,

bivus писал(а) >>

No one is arguing that it is yours... I was just clarifying on the forecasts. Any prediction only lives for a certain period of time... If you give one goal and see that the situation changes, change the goal...

I may as well say that my target is 1.4000 ... open ... The only thing I miss (money management and timing) ))))) Therefore, it is advisable for all present to indicate the lifetime of the forecast and the target ... it makes the forecast look more natural.

Often forecast lives from point to point, and sometimes forecast lives only half of its way...

So I guess we won't be seeing 1.4710 anytime soon... Right?

I have also noticed that in addition to the main forecast, you also have to make a side forecast about the agreement of these two forecast points...

peter888 писал(а) >>
So I guess we're not gonna see 1.4710 anytime soon... >> right?

I don't know, I'm rewriting the construction algorithm, it's compact...

forte928 >> :

I don't know, I'm rewriting the construction algorithm, it's compact...

We won't see Forth for one more day 8)

On H4 I have the following picture: 5 wave impulse down completed and now there should be a 3 wave correction (points A B C), A and B are already drawn, waiting for C.

Also, this correction may be an upward impulse, as on the D1 we worked out the point of downward correction A.

Sorry, not an impulse correction on the daily, there should still be a fifth wave with a new high.

strangerr >> :
Sorry, no momentum correction on the daily, there should still be a fifth wave with a new high.

And it'll probably be Friday first half.

Just don't take it as a guide

Forecast - Funtobucks sell, TP at 1.5815, SL at 1.6033 - do not forget to move the Stoploss. Deadline is today.