EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 113

I'll open shorts on RF tomorrow if there's no bounce at the overnight session today...

I'm off home now.

Have a good trend friends.

Krotu писал(а) >>

By the way, here is the correct wave breakdown of the retracement to the 1.44 level.

You better show in normal format 240minutes or 1440 minutes H4, D1

If the 30-second charts had been available, you could have caught the reversals more accurately...

It's more likely to be a converging triangle...

The kicker for Wolfensohn is that price cannot crawl out of the traded range < 1.47. There are no support levels in the space.

Today is not a correction day)))))

I would like to point out one more forecast by Forte

GBPdoll to the area of 1.6180, while I did not agree with this level I had the area of 1.6220 and there was a profit, but the accuracy of Forte's prediction amazed me!!! Well done! At the same time when the pounddoll was falling, the eurdoll was growing, which is not typical for these pairs. Well when the eurodoll started to fall, here the pounddoll continued to fall as well.

I hope Forte will share the methodology of combining Wolf and Elliot. Intuitively I understand that Wolf gives the market aspiration point and timing and Elliot confirms the completeness of the figures and the reversal, but how there is also Fibo I do not understand yet.

Telepuzik писал(а) >>

I would like to point out one more forecast by Forte

Pounddoll to the area of 1.6180, while I did not agree with this level I had the area of 1.6220 and there was a profit, but the accuracy of Forte's prediction amazed me!!! Well done! At the same time when the pounddoll was decreasing the eurdoll was growing, which is not typical for these pairs. Well when the eurodoll started to fall, here the pounddoll continued to fall.

I hope Forte will share the methodology of combining Wolf and Elliot. Intuitively I understand that Wolf gives the market aspiration point and timing and Elliot confirms the completeness of the figures and the reversal, but how there is also Fibo I do not understand yet.

I'm not a magician I just learn ...from my mistakes too...

forte928 писал(а) >>

I'm not a magician I'm just learning ...from my mistakes too...

I want to recommend considering the support and resistance levels to improve the accuracy of the forecasts, namely, here is an example

EURUSD support (former resistance) 1.4710 and support 1.4674 just at these levels and stopped today, though not yet evening, just in case I write another support at 1.4616

The breakdown is about to start... Comments later...