SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 179

FAQ:
No, it's just that the henhouse is getting too long. And starting a new one is in question.
I see, and I thought I was banned from it ))

alexx_v:
I see, and I thought I was forbidden to write in it ))

Thanks for the good idea. I'll have to suggest it to the service desk.

sergeev:

Thanks for the good idea. I should suggest it to the service desk.

(Isn't the bath not enough? Do you want to make fun of people too? ))

ZS: post did not pass because of the link in the text, or too long, or hz what it did not like, by the way link to the official site of the Ministry of Culture

Get rid of the gays, they didn't let them in St. Petersburg, so they go under the guise here too...

spamming .

MishekCHMO:

Get rid of the gays, they didn't let them in St. Petersburg, so they go under the guise here too...

spamming .

Very good. Now, to make sure everyone knows what it's all about, post the rest.

Mischek2:

Very good. Now that everyone knows what it's all about, post the rest.

The rest isn't there, but you can draw as usual, it's not the first time

MishekCHMO:

spamming .

the space between the sentences and the full stop is too big. he doesn't seem to abuse it. you didn't delete anything there?

sever32:
there's too much space between sentences. he doesn't seem to abuse it. you didn't delete anything there?

you're suggesting i should be responsible for someone else's artwork???? wait, i think he's about to re-glue something.

MishekCHMO:

The rest is gone, but you can make it up as you go along. It's not your first time.

You see, Fredo. Without access to your nickname, it's impossible to draw on your behalf.

But you can give your password to any moderator.

But you would have to delete all correspondence except for this one.

Well, are you going to post it or should I start deleting it?

MishekCHMO:

you're asking me to be responsible for someone else's artwork???? wait, I think he's about to give you a re-glued one.
no, i'm not suggesting anything, just an observation.