SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 150

joo:
What the hell is that?

It's not bullshit, it's fate, ignore it.)

Freud:

I don't drink that much. There it is. Maybe it's the browser, you just need to clear the cache?

Are you going to celebrate May 9 - Victory Day?

joo:
What the hell is that?

I'm telling you, the Opera is glitchy, you need to clean up the memory, and Alexei went straight to the machine without understanding, I had people who never changed their avatar get such pseudonyms that it's a mess. one guy only did not change anything, he stayed in his saggy trousers.

Freud:

I told you, the Opera is glitchy, you need to clean the memory, and Alexei went straight to the machine without understanding, I had bark people who never changed their avatar got such pseudonyms that it was a mess. one guy only did not change anything, so he remained in the saggy trousers.
Who's Opera? - Tell me urgently about his atrocities in the "SPAM, SPAMERS AND THEIR ASSOCIATES" thread!

Roman.:

Are you going to celebrate May 9 - Victory Day?

No, but on the 9th, of course. what i write on the forum does not mean that i am a troll, i just need to do a lot of tedious calculations, slowly but surely everything is moving on, in between you can laugh at the mangy. and discuss some things......

You can't be so narrow-minded in your judgement of other people...

joo:
Who is Opera? - urgently tell us about his atrocities in the "SPAM, SPAMERS AND THEIR ASSOCIATES" thread!

it's not opera, it's opera.

Freud, relax and enjoy... Well, for example, enjoy the fact that for at least the next six years we will have Pu as president.

Freud:

Just because the next 6 years will be the president of the PU, I do not get out of the computer, 15 hours to count, check, search, etc........ it so happens that in parallel on the forum, without it there is no way.....

I have to study a lot, in some things even more than anyone here, everything takes time to sink in.

They say that specially trained people hire Pu to keep their nerds in their computers for 15 hours a day - counting, checking, searching, monitoring, etc. ))))

Mathemat: For at least the next six years we will have Poo as president.
6.... 12 for sure ))))

Mischek2 06.05.2012 22:14
DRAKON5:

Try writing to The Hague or Obama. Write to the Pope.

CHEEKY, YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND) ))