SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 137

No, it's not just for Russians. The whole former USSR communicates here :)

Open, but no links to your own resource.

P.S. Take your time, moderators need to make up their minds.

sergeev:

When you registered on this forum, you must have read the rules.

The rules are very clear about advertising - advertising and spam are forbidden.

If you want to promote an event, you can buy a banner at the top.

If you want it for free, then choose the appropriate resources for posting your links and information.

I.e. free on this forum is not allowed?

and the thousands of links that are here is not advertising ?

This is obviously a selective approach.

Are you a clone, or so Vinnitsa's Zeman? Or another employee of a notorious company?

FAQ:
Are you a clone, or so Vinnitsa's Zeman? Or another employee of a notorious company?
I wrote somewhere that Geronimo is my teacher.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/45915

paukas:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/45943#580540

The carrier of AIDS

Deleted

trollolo 29.01.2012 12:59
They are banning a person for who knows what and for how long, you can probably write it in the pink ribbon with the word banned. And yet, do not you think it is stupid expression, if you do not agree with the ban, then contact the administration? how the hell I will ask if I'm on a ban, what is the concept of creating additional nicknames to ask a question to the administration.

FAQ:
trollolo 29.01.2012 12:59
They are banning a site and do not know why and for how long, you can probably write it in the pink ribbon with the word banned. and do not you think it is stupid expression, if you do not agree with the ban, then ask the administration? how the hell I will ask if I'm in a ban, what is the concept of proliferating unnecessary threads to ask the administration a question.

And what are you trying to say, you posted my message from the branch on the proposal to add a fact, with a very good point. decided to poke fun? Or what is it, why, have a little conscience.

sent to the navigator, there are sent with suggestions for improvement in the branch subbotnik Fact, I wrote there, then they removed and put in the spam, what is the logic and what I did wrong?

You wanted to complain about the moderators, so here you are. And don't look for a second bottom where there isn't one.

FAQ:
You wanted to complain about the moderators, so here you are. And don't look for a second bottom where there isn't one.

Jeez. where did you see a complaint there. and where is the logic of complaining to the moderator on the moderator? I wanted to appeal to the administration, but okay, not about that, and about the complexity of the procedure and in principle the inability to without creating a new nick. it is funny at all. I do not understand after the ban was the cause and duration, and the inability to without creating a new nick to find the reasons. Where is the complaint? Point out a branch where I could get such information, where else to write if not in the fact sheet, and not in the navigator. what is there to do before you ask and offer to go to all to collect signatures with votes for, not only I think so.