SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 65

joo:

It's not clear to me...

...And where will they go in case of different issues?

...I'm a newbie, who do I complain to? I don't even know anyone.
If these questions are administrative (pointing to an unacceptable topic, post, etc.) - write in the Spam thread.

If it's a complaint about another member, write to Mathemat.

If this is a complaint about the actions of a moderator, write to the moderator himself, then to Mathemat. Or straight to Mathemat, if you don't like the moderator.

If it's a complaint about Mathemat's actions, write to Rosh.

If your forum experience is nearly three years, more than a thousand posts, have their own topics and published scripts, and you're still a "newbie", then you forgot to put a smiley. :))

granit77:
If these questions are administrative (pointing to an unacceptable topic, post, etc.) - write in the Spam thread.

If it's a complaint about another member, write to Mathemat.

If this is a complaint about the actions of a moderator, then write to the moderator himself, and then Mathemat. Or go straight to Mathemat's if you don't like the moderator.

If it's a complaint about Mathemat's actions, write to Rosh.

If your forum experience is nearly three years, more than a thousand posts, have their own topics and published scripts, and you're still a "newbie", then you forgot to put a smiley. :))

Well, that's something. Now, this information should be posted somewhere easily accessible. About FAK discussed a lot, but so far so good. Topics on the forum continue to proliferate needlessly, the forum is gradually sow ..., a lot of mud in short.

I probably should have put a smiley face on it. If you insist. :)

The structure of the forum is not up for discussion for both ideological and practical reasons. The final answer from the administration (not moderators) on mql4.com is that there will be no changes. The FAC is probably possible in the form of an ordinary thread, but we need enthusiasts who are willing to do this on a voluntary basis. So far, these have not been found. Also, there is a private opinion that those who do not read the help will not read the FAC.

1. information with a "return address" can be placed as a topic in the top.

2. The second line of the top can be placed FAC. Now a lot of moderators, they see the same questions, why not enter at least sometimes the questions and answers there.

Although I have great doubts about the second point, I have no doubts about the first.

In general, it's up to the owner. If they do, it's good. If it doesn't, well, then it won't.

Can we start fighting not only spam, but flooding too?

I don't think it's a good idea. It won't have much effect, but it will lead to a lot of threads discussing your actions and a lot of dissatisfied people.

that's right, it would be boring ))

I'm in favour of a newsletter :) so there's somewhere to send it :) or go see it for yourself :)

Abzasc:
I'm in favour of a newsletter :) so there's somewhere to send it :) or go see it for yourself :)

Mishek already replied. Thank him for that answer. Only by understanding what was said in the answer is it possible to at least balance. If you deviate "a little more than critical", the effect can be unmanageable.

DDFedor:

Mishek has already answered. Thanks to him for this answer. Only by understanding what was said in the answer can we at least balance. At a deviation, "a little more critical", an uncontrollable effect is possible.

I understand... but I think the thematic threads are well established - humour, Eurobucks, newbie questions, or even this spammy one :)

Well, our job is to offer.