Cool system! - page 15

1. mandatory TrailingStep

2. Decrease SL

3. The coefficient by which the SL will be divided, to indicate the moment at which the SL reduction will start after advancing.

Only_Profit_H4_beta.mq4

Beta Version: 108

Modified:

- Trailing Stop (Trailing Step - this is a step of stop transfer in points)

- The magic number is now automatically generated by Expert Advisor, so none of the brokerage companies will detect that it is the same Expert Advisor)

- Code formatting

Files:

It's draining. -:(

The thing is that according to IBEX-CPR system the signal has to be confirmed on 3 TFs: H1, H4 && D1.

The trend signal must be confirmed on: M80, H1 && H4.

It will not work with this EA.

I don't know what to do with it yet.

artsnz >> :

Only_Profit_H4_beta.mq4

Beta Version: 108

artsnz, thank you for putting your sources here. And what if we'll create a grail by our joint efforts? :)

liza >> :

It works on H4.

The indicator as a zigzaga shows the direction (on M30 and H1 a confirmation).

Two thin lines (green and red) -- break down the red one to sell, up the green one to buy.

Who is breaking through? The zigzag line or the current price?

netyar >> :

artsnz, thank you for posting your sources here. And what if we create a grail together? :)

Of course THANK YOU!

One head is good, but many is better.

A grail is not a grail, but if the profit will give with positive mathematical expectation,

I would not mind thanking them not only with words, but also with a part of earned profit!

artsnz >> :

- The magic number is now automatically generated by EAs so none of the brokerage companies would know it is the same EA)

So you think that the DCs catch traders who trade with the same Expert Advisor and apply sanctions?

And when trading with several different EAs such sanctions can be avoided?

:)

What is the secret purpose of this function?

The function allows generating random comments to confuse creditor companies.

:)

SZ

It does not matter for DC how many and what EAs you have on your account.

It is important HOW they trade, what is the profit in points and how long the position is held.

And the final results are important. The game with magicians and comments is an evil one.

And this trick will deceive not brokerage companies, but you and those who will use this EA:

When opening a position, the magician will be assigned to the order. Then the PC or terminal crashes.

After the restart, the Expert Advisor will consider the order as someone else's since the magician will be unsaved.

The position will become unmanageable.

If you use such tricks, you have to save the wizard in global variables

of terminal or file. But what's the point? :)

netyar >> :

Who is breaking through? The zigzag line or the current price?

Price

goldtrader >> :

If you do use such tricks, you should save the magik in global variables

of the terminal or a file. But what's the point? :)

There is an alternative option. I do it in a simpler way - I code currency, timeframe and EA number in magik. +They have a unique number. I think this is much more convenient because who says that EA may open only a fixed number of orders?

Azzx >> :

There is an alternative variant. I'm doing things easier - in magik I code currency, timeframe and Expert Advisor number + they have unique numbers. It is much more comfortable in my opinion, because who said that an EA may open only a fixed number of orders?

It is quite logical.

The magik is static, i.e. it does not change with every new order opened by the same Expert Advisor on the same pair and timeframe.

Therefore, when we restart the EA, it will easily find its positions and pick them up.

And there is no need to store each new magik in a file or in a global variable of the terminal.

The author generates dynamic random magic from the local time of the PC:

//+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Генерация магического номера.                                                                 |
//+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
int Get. Magic()
 {
  string mag;
  int Magic. g;
  Sleep(1000);
  while (true)
   {
    MathSrand (TimeLocal());
    mag = StringConcatenate( mag, MathRand()/15, MathRand()/8, MathRand()/32); 
    Magic. g = MathRound(MathAbs(StrToInteger( mag)));
    mag = DoubleToStr( Magic. g,10);
    if (StringLen ( mag) >= 15) { Magic. g = StrToInteger( mag); break;}
   }
  return (MathRound(MathAbs( Magic. g)));
 }

Why complicate and provoke execution errors?