Why does any strategy only work successfully for a limited time and then stop working? - page 8

No way!!! I just couldn't write a message a couple of times, so I wrote the word "test" to enter the forum.

So I'm not the only one with glitches.

Second time I've added a file to an already published turkey and the second time it disappears after a couple of minutes.

My opinion is that any strategy will always work. And there is no need to optimise the parameters of the indicators used in this strategy, if the selected parameters gave profit, they will continue to give it. The MM is important in the strategy. The right MM will make any strategy profitable.

Chaos theory I took literally. Over the KILOGRAMS of concrete poured into my uncle's tub, I realised that there was no exact market direction. Chaos! Like everything in our lives since the big bang. Here by this (chaotic system) I calculated a "strategy". I cannot call it a strategy, because everything is opening randomly. I used averaging, locks, counter, scalping, long, medium term and martin. But the results after 6 months amazed me, I increased my deposit (demo) 8 times. And I used a script to hide my balance and profit so as not to distract me. I would never do such a feat twice. My brain boils when calculating. I wish I could build an Expert Advisor. But I'm no programmer. If you're interested, please contact me at superir@yandex.ru.

Chaos theory I took literally. Over the KILOGRAMS of concrete poured into my uncle's tub, I realised that there was no exact market direction. Chaos! Like everything in our lives since the big bang. Here by this (chaotic system) I calculated a "strategy". It cannot be called a strategy, because everything is opening randomly. I used averaging, locks, counter, scalping, long, medium term and martin. But the results after 6 months amazed me, I increased my deposit (demo) 8 times. And I used a script to hide my balance and profit so as not to distract me. I would never do such a feat twice. My brain boils when calculating. I wish I could build an advisor. But I'm no programmer. If you're interested, please contact me at superir@yandex.ru.

The website is glitchy.

giravik писал(а) >> I took chaos theory literally.

Old boy, don't take everything literally - the market is not as unambiguous as it seems....)))))

giravik wrote(a) >> But the result in 6 months amazed me, the deposit increased(demo) by 8 times.

There are people who make much more on the demo - 61565% in a month and don't buzz....)))) - trade with real money, then feel the buzz of trading, not just wonderfully-excitedly-joyful emotions about himself his favorite.....))))

giravik wrote >>
I think the site is glitchy.

Well either it's clear or one of two things....))))) - don't worry, in the top right corner above each of your posts there are "edit" and "delete" buttons .....)))))

giravik >> :
Guys the market is chaos!!!

and what is chaos? and chaos is

In the ordinary sense, chaos is understood as disorder, confusion, mingling. In fact such an understanding is incorrect. The notion originated in Greek mythology as the initial state of the world, a kind of 'opened abyss' (not a disorderly state), from which the first divinities emerged. It was only in early Christian times that the word began to be ascribed the meaning of disorder.

OK, then what is disorder.

In combinatorics, disorder is a permutation without fixed points.

And combinatorics?

Combinatorics (combinatorial analysis) is a branch of mathematics that studies discrete objects, sets (combinations, permutations, placements and enumeration of elements) and relations on them (e.g. partial order). Combinatorics is related to many other areas of mathematics - algebra, geometry, probability theory - and has a wide range of applications, e.g. in computer science and statistical physics.

conclusion - the market is mathematics

there's no such thing as "economics" but there's mathematics.

leman писал(а) >> MM is important in a strategy. The right MM will make any strategy profitable.

Why would that be? No MM will save a strategy with a negative expected payoff.

Meat писал(а) >>

Why would that be? No MM can save a strategy with a negative expected payoff.

Try it. Create an Expert Advisor and run it. But the MM algorithm must be well thought out. I've done experiments, the MM pulls.