So where is the price heading? - page 2

Swetten, the question about the TF was on point, because if it is from H4 then intraday methods will not work. If the EA trades intraday, then it is worth looking at intraday structures. Because the task is not to guess, but to try to follow, we can try to work with the price points or with a glance at them. Imagination and common sense are helpful here. For example, working from the Camarilla or other levels. If you don't mind helping out with the handles, you can try working with an axel. In general, if the question is acute, I can rummage in the depths of the motherland - such a task was once set (within the current system to destroy some directional confirmation)

Swetten >> :

Thinking about things and watching my robot work, a sad thought occurred to me: it clearly doesn't have enough input data. Sometimes it reacts very late. Either it or I misinterpret something. And it seems to me that this "something" is the direction of price, the trend.

First question: how to describe the price movement?

Knowing "where the price will go" with more than 50% probability is fundamentally impossible. With very few exceptions.

sayfuji писал(а) >>

Swetten, the question about the TF was on point, because if it is from H4 then intraday methods will not work. If the EA trades intraday, then it is worth looking at intraday structures. Because the task is not to guess, but to try to follow, we can try to work with the price points or with a glance at them. Imagination and common sense are helpful here. For example, working from the Camarilla or other levels. If you don't mind helping out with the handles, you can try working with an axel. In general, if the question is acute, I can dig in the depths of the homeland - a similar problem was once posed (within the current system to destroy some directional confirmation)

Intraday, H1. And what is this camarilla from axel? And in general the question is acute, yes, I would be very grateful, even if the TFs do not coincide - for general education purposes.

HideYourRichess wrote >>

Knowing "where the price will go" with more than 50% probability is fundamentally impossible. With very rare exceptions.

Well, well.

About axel and camarilla - two different suggestions))))) These are different methods, one from Nikki Scott and one from a certain Rudolf Axel:)

Well, maybe I'm not aware of it. Just the phrase "e.g. work from camarilla or other levels" or "If it's not boring to help with handles - you can try from axel" doesn't sound very decent. :)

Swetten >> :

>> Well, well.

>> Ay-yi-yi-yi-yi.

I'm not going to argue. So where is the price going -- how can you tell?

Ну, может быть, не в курсе. Просто фраза "Например работа от камарильи или иных уровней" или "Если не в лом помогать ручками - можно от акселя попробовать" звучит как-то не очень прилично. :)

As they say, there's no such thing as a dirty phrase - there are dirty ears.) It's all slench.

Swetten >> :

I'm not going to argue. So which way is the price going -- how do you tell?

To the right, Sveta, to the right, that's obvious :)

---

Funny kitty, I think I'm gonna get one of those.)

Swetten >> :

I'm not going to argue. So where is the price going -- how do you determine?

open the terminal... it's going up... and on almost all pairs... and on allpairs...