What will happen to the indicators from MT4 - page 11

Goose >> :

I can only repeat what I've already said. MT gives customers a toy, the ability to convert price using a variety of algorithms, and to automate some things. That's a good thing. But it is not a trade. This flexibility has nothing to do with profitability. It only gives false hope and distracts from the most important things in trading.

Goose, I'm a nerd.

You trade with your hands, right? And the algorithms by which you trade are not formalisable or hardly formalisable. So your main tool is your eyes to look (and, of course, your brain - including your spinal one). You need as much visuality as possible, you can't do without it. You are not interested in how they are made, these visual tools. The main thing is to give more or less decent signals that you can see.

This is different for me. I don't want to trade with hands. And I won't be able to, because I have work from 8:00 to 19:30 (along with time for travel). I can't trade at work, that's for sure (very distracting from work). My main tool is my brain (not my back). And not my eyes. I need this toy to do with incoming information what I want. ( By the way, lately I've been getting used to the idea that particularly cool maths isn't even needed there.) But those tools I need are not in the terminal. And not only in this one, but in others as well (I'm 100% sure about it, as I don't use any standard visual tools). So I have to create them. Being able to code a devil with horns is the only chance for me.

And I believe that robot trading is also a real trade, no worse than hand trading. Or do you have an argument against this thesis?

Svinozavr >> :

For Goose )))

woah :)

Mathemat >> :

Goose, I'm a nerd.

You trade with your hands, right? And the algorithms by which you trade are not formalisable or hardly formalisable. So your main tool is your eyes to look (and, of course, your brain - including your spinal one). You need as much visuality as possible, you can't do without it. You are not interested in how they are made, these visual tools. The main thing is to give more or less decent signals that you can see.

This is different for me. I don't want to trade with hands. And I won't be able to, because I have work from 8:00 to 19:30 (along with time for travel). I can't trade at work, that's for sure (very distracting from work). My main tool is my brain (not my back). And not my eyes. I need this toy to do with incoming information what I want. ( By the way, lately I've been getting used to the idea that particularly cool maths isn't even needed there.) But those tools I need are not in the terminal. And not only in this one, but in others as well (I'm 100% sure about it, as I don't use any standard visual tools). So I have to create them. Being able to code a devil with horns is the only chance for me.

And I think robot trading is also the truest trade, well worse than hands. Or do you have an argument against this thesis?

No. In that sense MT as a tool is perfect for you.

I don't. But I don't have a choice either. That's the way it works. That's why I'm crying.

If the MT5 has built in a means by which you can easily make money, then ..... everyone will be winning in forex.

AlexEro >> :
If MT5 has tools built in that make it easy to make money, then ..... everyone will be winning in forex.

>> here it is!

>> that's what it's all about.

Well yes, that's exactly what I was alluding to when I was talking about the capabilities of the DC itself, not just the benefits that the trader supposedly sees. I'm not going to claim that this is done by Metacquotes itself. But as you can see, the terminal itself allows it.

kombat >> :

Don't talk nonsense after those who made it up!

The possibility of full administration is in any platform...

As there are their "d888" :)))

And it's not "enabling the DC", it's the essence of currency or other dealing...

That's right, don't blame the developers.

I wish OneDepo had written an MTS giving 20% a month, handed out here on the forum, and nailed those fat bank-dealing cats that pen and plugin slippage and slippage.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Goose, I'm a nerd.

You trade with your hands, right? And the algorithms you trade by are not formalizable or hardly formalizable. So your main tool is your eyes to watch (and of course your brain - including your spinal one). You need as much visuality as possible, you can't do without it. You are not interested in how they are made, these visual tools. The main thing is to give more or less decent signals that you can see.

This is different for me. I don't want to trade with hands. And I won't be able to, because I have work from 8:00 to 19:30 (along with time for travel). I can't trade at work, that's for sure (very distracting from work). My main tool is my brain (not my back). And not my eyes. I need this toy to do with incoming information what I want. ( By the way, lately I've been getting used to the idea that particularly cool maths isn't even needed there.) But those tools I need are not in the terminal. And not only in this one, but in others as well (I'm 100% sure about it, as I don't use any standard visual tools). So I have to create them. Being able to code a horned devil is the only chance for me.

And I believe that trading a robot is also a real trade, no worse than hands. Or do you have an argument against this thesis?

This thought most clearly shows that trading with your eyes, your eyes get stuck, the handles fall off... A man is a creature that after a long hard work needs time to rest twice as long as the work duration... Say one day I get a 100% profit the next day I can not show this result because before that I had a hard mental work, which helped me track the hands to this profit, I lost focus... So what I see I must gradually translate for the machine how I see it and what I based on.

For me, robotised trading is the only possible option. By the time I realised this, I had lost more than one round account. The reason is my psycho-type - strong emotional involvement and, as a consequence, over-positioning, ignoring (or moving to the wrong place) stops, not respecting my own hard-earned MM and other obvious nonsense familiar to everyone. That's why I started to write trading robots in my time.

Yes, I knew people who used to trade successfully almost by intuition. Among my many traders I knew there were two of them. But with time the human factor killed them too. Among "their" examples one can recall Viktor Niederhoffer who in principle did not put any stops, which are in fact an automatic part of manual trading.

Usually, if you can't explain something (algorithmize, formalize), it means that you don't fully understand it.

Of course, there are tasks that are extremely difficult to algorithmize - speech recognition, translation, etc., but trading in the acceptable profitability zone does not belong to them, IMHO. I don't take enviable goals.))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9B%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%82 It's about "Who's a Luddite? "

Live and learn. I didn't turn over 12 pages of floodwaters for nothing. There's a grain of knowledge amongst the... You know what I mean.

>> thank you, pig-saurus.