What will happen to the indicators from MT4 - page 8

Urain >> :

I disagree with only 1. >> it's not difficult, it's not expedient (it's the old ways)

You guys... Is charting by the number of pips passed a creepy painful perversion? And is the time chart (the only one available) some new methods?

Goose >> :

About tails it's simple - quantitative voting tells you nothing. The crowd is always amenable to manipulation.

The trader is primarily interested in trading conditions. Even if one has to put up with an imperfect terminal.

With MQ this does not work, following the logic of voting with tails it was out of the question to cancel the lots.

And that means that MQ has an analytical centre of priority development and the processing of incoming mail is like an indicator for that centre.

So MQ follows the market with minimal lag.

Goose >> :

About tails it's simple - quantitative voting tells you nothing. The crowd always lends itself to manipulation.

A trader is primarily interested in trading conditions. Even if one has to put up with an imperfect terminal.

That's right. The crowd likes non-visual terminals a la MT4 for some reason (I wonder why not visual ones myself). And the dilingos follow the crowd, because there is a very fat slice of the pie.

One more thing: try now to answer the question, why do DCs choose terminals with an explicit coding priority rather than what you are used to.

Goose >> :

What a painful perversion... Is charting by the number of pips passed a creepy painful perversion? And is the time chart (the only one available) some new methods?

You have to understand that you can get timeless from a timeline, but the other way around, you can't.

Therefore, the implementation of a timeline is a step forward.

Urain >> :

This does not work with MQ, as the logic of voting with tails means that cancellation of lots is out of the question.

This means that MQ has an analysis centre for priority development and the processing of incoming mail is like an indicator for this centre.

So MQ follows the market with minimal lag.

I don't understand a thing. How is Za market going if the cancellation of the lots was out of the question? Then it should be ahead, or in spite of. But not in spite of.

Mathemat >> :

And another thing: now try to answer the question, why do dealing centers choose these terminals with explicit coding priority, and not what you are used to.

It's very simple - by twisting the indices and the experts, clients drain more. For some reason you assume that the brokerage company is looking to benefit its clients. And this is not exactly true.

The ability to program as much as the hell gives the illusion of hope, that's all. So people just keep pouring in in the hope of coding something else.

Urain >> :

Understand that you can get an untimely one from a timetable, but the other way round, you can't.

I'm not an expert in programming, but I dare say it's not so. You can build anything from the tick history - what does it have to do with the timeframe?

Goose >> :

I don't get it. How is Za market going if the cancellation of the lots was out of the question? Then it should be ahead, or in spite of. But not in spite of.

NFA bans locking from 15 May 2009 Still behind the market.

We were asked at a party by Mikhalkov Sr. when the USSR anthem was being reintroduced with new words, or rather, a few years before, when nothing was yet clear, about the prospect of bringing back the anthem, saying that many people were strongly against it.

- Learn the words," replied the author of Uncle Stepa.

))) Learn the 5th Help...

Svinozavr >> :

We were asked at a party by Mikhalkov Sr. when the USSR anthem was being reintroduced with new words, or rather, a few years before, when nothing was yet clear, about the prospect of bringing back the anthem, saying that many people were strongly against it.

- Learn the words," replied the author of Uncle Stepa.

))) Learn the 5th HELP...

- If you're in here, you've got some sins on you, brother, huh? We'll sweeten your life here, kid, just like we sweeten everyone else's. And our hands, brother, are not your lady's hands.
And to add weight to his words, he poked his wiry fist under Schweik's nose and said:
- "Smell that, you wretch!
The doorman sniffed it.
- I wouldn't like to get hit in the nose with such a fist. It smells like a grave," he remarked. The prison warden liked Schweik's calm, judicious speech.