What will happen to the indicators from MT4 - page 5

zxc >> :

Two different EAs on the same currency pair are no longer available.

Open two charts with the same instrument on the same TF and throw.

Urain >> :

It is not my opinion that counts, but the opinion of DCs and potential customers.

My opinion is just the same, and my motives are completely different (than those of the DC),

and I think if people look from different belfries at the same question and come to the same opinion,

it's probably the right one.

I couldn't have said it better.

Urain >> :

Open two charts with one instrument on one TF and throw.

And if one Expert Advisor places a Buy, and another one places a Sell, what will happen? Will each EA be able to finish the trade it has opened?

And if one EA opens a position with a take, and the second opens it in the same direction without a take (the second EA has trailing support), what will happen?

Urain >> :

For you it is money saving, we don't have to pay for extra position for brokerage companies, we don't have to process extra (stupid) orders.

How can I talk to you? You have decided for me what is best for me. If you know better, what does it matter what I think? If I was giving stupid orders, I probably wouldn't be trading at a profit... But you, and especially DC, of course, know better. Especially nice is the reference to DC's opinion. Doesn't it seem to you that we are not exactly on the same side of the trenches?

I don't understand about the baseball tournament. Is Renco or volume chart a freaky whim of a sick mind or is it a standard way to visually display the market?

Urain >> :

Open two charts with the same instrument on the same TF and throw.

And why on the same timeframe? EAs can be for different timeframes but for the same pair. Now with MT5 it will be alas and ah?

zxc >> :

And if one Expert Advisor places a Buy, and another one places a Sell, what will happen? Will each Expert Advisor be able to finish the trade it has opened?

If one EA opens a position with TakeOut, and the other opens it without TakeOut (the second one is using Trawl support), what will happen?

Fill in the code of your EAs in the form of functions, implement everything in one EA, and solve position issues virtually,

And then give an aggregate order.

This kind of questions are about binding, I agree, since we are changing to a new system, we should also reconstruct something in our heads,

But I assure you, I have not noticed any infringement of your (or my) rights so far.

It was said above that everyone sees things from their own bell tower...

And so it is!

- Thieves! Shouting one, Herods! another, Assholes! the third, Supostat!

and everyone's talking about the same thing, about a raid by a hostile army...

;)

Kagi, Renko, Ediot, I, for one, have never had a problem with it.

So what now? Should I be glad they don't exist, or be disappointed if they do....

:)))

MTS in my work is the first from the back end, and all the available power of mcl4 is used for writing helpers.

So even theoretically they are unlikely to ruin me... ;)

But the fact that it's a good tool for a good trading platform is what makes me happy.

Just like what is constantly evolving... and perfectly documented!!!

Svinozavr >> :

And how many people have gone bankrupt on manual TCs? )))

Strange reasoning. If you just want to trade by hand, what does MQL have to do with it?

If you want to make trading robots, how can you do it without programmers? Why are you mixing things up?

------------

Let me add.

What is the main advantage of this platform for me? It's originally designed for making trading robots. That's why I came to it. So the more advanced the language is, the better.

You have no idea about the problems with automatization on other popular platforms, not to mention the difficulties in making something you want there.

You're right. It's just that not ONE new instrument for manual trading has been added in the fifth, although there are a dozen at a glance. There is a terrible bias towards the creation of MTS. And okay, but brokerage companies do not give a choice, that is, if you want to trade - trade on our platform, but the platform is designed for MTS. Do not you see that? Why have trading and programming become synonymous?

Goose >> :

So it's not a move in the right direction, locks should be banned, a restriction on profit withdrawals should be introduced, a trader should be made to wear a jester's cap in front of the monitor... This case is developing...

Good, of course, about the development, you make me laugh.

But who told you that locs were banned? The way I see it, MT5 is not a ban on lots, it's just different accounting (net). You opened 1 lot up on the eu and then 0.5 down. Technically there is no loc, there won't be two positions like now, but one - cumulative. But no one has forbidden you to open downwards, right? And the history of deals in the terminal will remain. If you don't want to look at the aggregate position - don't look, and look at the deals. All your lots will be there.

Did I say something wrong, colleagues?

About the bias in programming. Well, yes, it is, but who is restricting you in Renko, Kagi, Ranges and other tools? Yes, it's not as built-in as in other platforms, but there are fixed instruments with several settings and a fixed algorithm. And here you have complete freedom. You can do whatever you want, even if it is the devil with horns. You go to Codabase and choose the option you want.

Goose >> :

You're right. It's just that not ONE new instrument for manual trading has been added in the fifth, although there are a dozen at a glance. There is a terrible bias towards the creation of MTS. And okay, but brokerage companies do not give a choice, that is, if you want to trade - trade on our platform, but the platform is designed for MTS. Do not you see that? Why trading and programming have become synonymous?

OK, give me an example of what competitors have implemented for manual trading and MQ doesn't ? ? ?