What will happen to the indicators from MT4 - page 4

Goose >> :

With all due respect to the bright minds who are testing their ideas on MT. But that's not the purpose of trading after all.

The purpose of trading is to make money by any means necessary.

Urain >> :

The goal of trading is to make money in any way you can.

Ah, i.e. creating custom-made indices... :) Now I understand what forex is :)))

Goose >> :

Oh, you mean on the creation of custom-made indices... :) Now I understand what forex is :)))

Why so categorical. You haven't been deprived of anything, while expanding the possibilities of both manual and auto-trading.

Although I agree more has been done for AutoTrade.

Urain >> :

it would probably be more correct.

Of course it would. I'm gonna stand back and rejoice in the justice of the court. Because the DC's opinion is always the right one. I didn't write about the jester's hat for nothing.

Goose >> :

To stop the confusion, what is the difference between a lock and an aggregate position (actually)?

Urain >> :

Why so categorical. You have not been deprived of anything and you have expanded the possibilities for both manual and autotrading.

Although I agree, more has been done for AutoTrade.

Renko chart. Kagi. Volume. Drag and drop orders with your mouse. Signals based on necessary parameters of indices. Is it terribly difficult to implement? Why are those obvious trading needs ignored while the programming tricks take the first place? I do not understand it.

In my opinion - to fool traders into looking for a software solution to something that cannot be solved by software methods. Well the Renko chart could have been added? Or not, but to remove the lock?

Urain >> :

To stop the confusion, what is the difference between a lock and an aggregate position (actually)?

Nothing, the difference is purely psychological.

So why remove it?

Urain >> :

Two different EAs on the same currency pair are now impossible to put.

Goose >> :

Nothing, the difference is purely psychological.

So why do you want to take it away?

It saves you money, you don't have to pay for an extra position for the brokerage company, you don't have to process an extra (stupid) order. GOOD GOOD

Renko chart. Cagi. Volume. Drag and drop orders with a mouse. Signals at the right indices parameters. Is it terribly difficult to implement?

It can be implemented not in MQL, that's why there is no sense to rack the brains of software developers.

Tomorrow you may want to display a baseball tournament, but tomorrow you'll want to see the whims of traders and that is what MQL is intended to implement.

And MQ masters write only the most popular and time-tested stuff.

Goose >> :

If so, soon there will be only programmers in trading. This is a shift in emphasis. And how many people have gone bankrupt on MTS? If you are a profitable trader, I think you will be profitable on your knee.

And how many people have gone bankrupt on manual TCs? )))

Strange reasoning. If you just want to trade by hand, what does MQL have to do with it?

If you want to make trading robots, how can you do it without programmers? Why are you mixing things up?

------------

Let me add.

What is the main advantage of this platform for me? It's originally designed for making trading robots. That's why I came to it. So, the more developed the language is, the better.

You have no idea how much of a hassle it is to automate on other popular platforms, let alone do what you want there.