No more Locke's in MT5? [о_0] - page 2

Dezil >> :
It's not only about the locks, what the hell with them. This approach when there is only one position by a symbol kills strategies that open positions in one direction, but with different values of TP and STOP. For example I have 5 EAs working with one symbol each by their own system and with their own magician. I understand that such an approach can be trashed in MT5 or perverted with terrible force.

So MT4 will live, use it at ease...

The other thing is that when you need to check (multi or something like that) to code first on MT5 - use and recode. You need locs - MT4.

- I don't play with lots but I hope my brokerage companies won't switch to MT5. Without converter I don't know what to do with indices, I can imagine what will happen).

I will try to give my view on this situation. In the terminal, when you create 2 orders, one sell for 2 and one buy for 1 lot, there will be one sell position with a volume of 1 lot! But there will be 2 orders!!! correct me if this is wrong!

brici >> :
- I`m not playing with lots, I hope too, that my brokerage companies won`t go to MT5. I don`t know how to use conversion indices without it, I´m afraid what will happen.)

Yeah... There's some shit going on with mt5 indices according to the help... (((

If you know the time of day, you can basically put up with it and virtually take them into account,

you can't do much with your hands, but with overnight it's a real hassle... with...

I don't know if I'll be able to do it without converter, I can't imagine what will happen.

xweblanser >> :
I will try to give my view on this situation. In the terminal, when you create 2 orders, one sell for 2 and one buy for 1 lot, there will be one sell position of 1 lot! But there will be 2 orders!!! correct me if this is not the case!

As i understand the orders only exist until they are triggered, then there is only one position with a single stop and profit. Thus, we cannot use only the terminal to track each deal in a joint position separately.

Dezil >> :

As I understand it, orders exist only until they are triggered, and then there is only one position with a single stop and profit. Thus, we cannot use the terminal alone to track each trade in an aggregate position.

Now we have to wait for the appearance of documentation on the OrderSend function, and there we will find out how we will work with orders! In the meantime, there is only hope and hope again for those who use locks....

beginner писал(а) >>
Maybe somebody will suggest a workaround for tray limitation, for example, working on two accounts or something else.

Just like that, no more possibilities to open counter orders. Hopefully two accounts from the same IP won't get blocked, haven't tried it I don't know?) I didn't get it at first either, price went the wrong way, opened a counter with double lot, and only one order with one lot was left.

MT 5 IS CRAP ON THE TERMS OF TRADE... WHY DON'T THE DTS JUST COLLECT THE MONEY WITHOUT ANY TRADING.... IT'S THE SAME AS TRADING IN MT5

PROGRAMMING OPTIONS ARE USELESS IF YOU ARE TRADING IN ONE POCKET (DEALERS) FROM THE BEGINNING

sllawa3 писал(а) >>
MT 5 IS CRAP ON THE TERMS OF TRADE... WHY DON'T THE DTS JUST COLLECT MONEY WITHOUT ANY TRADING.... IT'S THE SAME AS TRADING IN MT5

>> what can you prove?