No more Locke's in MT5? [о_0] - page 4

VladislavVG >> :

That's the thing, those who are so in favour of the lock deflate "in three seconds" when you offer them an argument for their position. They start with "no need for proof", "intuitively understandable" ..... Nothing is clear: the market is a work with numbers, all statements can be checked using a calculator. If it's not obvious to you, perhaps you should ask yourself whether you are in the right business. Just say that it is more comfortable for you to trade - that will be true, only you do not realize that you earn not through the presence/absence of locs (this feature does not affect the possibility of earning), but through the availability of tactics to "break" them - and this is equivalent to the availability of a profitable trading system. And the statement that lock gives advantages is untrue. All the same is done WITHOUT locks. However, it's an old discussion - go to a parallel thread: there locists tried to prove with a calculator that there is no alternative to lock - it turned out that you need to remember arithmetic.

Good luck.

On the contrary, there, and not only there, nettinggists tried to prove unsuccessfully with a calculator that the market is numbers,

и 1 + 1 = 0

(horror... %))

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

You don't need to read any further - it's tantamount to not having an open position. I suggest LadyMambet revisit her school arithmetic and calculator skills.

Good luck.

I can prove it in practice without the calculator, but it's not so fast of course, you'll have to wait, well on smaller times within a week there will be a result! But this doesn't mean that I will open a counter position and close it at reversals, I will trade as usual, but if the currency went in the wrong direction, I will use opposite orders instead of a stop loss. Moreover, when the lot shows the direction of currencies, leave the lot for better times, until it changes at larger times, and trade. You can earn on lots even in smaller timeframes, for example on 30.

VladislavVG >> :

That's the thing, those who are so in favour of the lock deflate "in three seconds" when you offer them an argument for their position. They start with "no need for proof", "intuitively understandable" ..... Nothing is clear: the market is a work with numbers, all statements can be checked using a calculator. If it's not obvious to you, perhaps you should ask yourself whether you are in the right business. Just say that it is more comfortable for you to trade - that will be true, only you do not realize that you earn not through the presence / absence of locs (this possibility does not affect the possibility of earning), but through the availability of tactics to "break" them - and this is equivalent to the availability of a profitable trading system. And the statement that lock gives advantages is untrue. All the same is done WITHOUT locks. However, it's an old discussion - go to a parallel thread: there locists tried to prove with a calculator that there is no alternative to lock - it turned out that you need to remember arithmetic.

Good luck.

HZZ By the way, very often under the concept "earn" supporters loca understand the growth of balances. The impression is that they have never withdrawn money from a real account. If they had, they would have to know that the balance should be checked only in case there are no open positions, and if there are, the balance+equity amount.) So, if the trader closes a position and the balance increases, but the equity remains negative, it does not mean that he has earned ;).

The reasoning is simple: the trader will move to another DC that has a loc in MT or where there is no MT at all. "And your cow, on its own tail...", sorry.

kombat >> :

On the contrary, there, and not only there, netizens tried unsuccessfully to prove with a calculator that the market is numbers,

и 1 + 1 = 0

(horror... %)))

Very successfully - the lockers (that's not a swear word) didn't give a single example where lock gives a statistical advantage. The last argument was psychological comfort - no one is arguing with that.

By the way, you are somewhat mistaken, probably as always deliberately ;) ?

and 1 + 1 = 0 is not true.

(+1)+ (-1) = 0 - that's right ;).

Good luck.

LadyMambet >> :

I can prove it in practice and without a calculator, but it's not so fast of course, you'll have to wait, well, on smaller times during the week there will be a result! But this does not mean that I will open a counter position and will close at reversals, I will trade as usual, but if the currency went in the wrong direction, instead of a stop I will use the opposite orders, I agree that the lock is actually a forced position, a man does not drive himself into a lot, he chose the wrong direction and a lock went off, which he uses instead of a stop. Moreover, when the lot shows the direction of currencies, leave the lot for better times, until it changes at larger times, and trade. You can make profit with lots even in smaller times, for example on 30-minute timeframes.

Lazy to repeat - re-read my post addressed to registred

Especially this:

You do not understand that you earn not through the presence / absence of locks (this possibility has no effect on the possibility of earning), but through the availability of tactics to "break" them - and this is equivalent to the presence of a profitable trading system. And the statement that lock gives advantages is untrue. All the same is done WITHOUT locks.

VladislavVG >> :

Very successful - lockers (that's not a swear word) have not given a single example where lock gives a statistical advantage. The last argument was psychological comfort - no one is arguing with that.

Well, I can't repeat myself with examples, look for references... so your words are a bit exaggerated...

I'll just say one thing, there are plenty of examples!

By the way, the nettingists also did not really shine with examples of the number, except for the bubbly: it has always been like that.

They forget that many years and technologies have passed since the first exchange in the world...

VladislavVG >> :

Lazy to repeat myself - re-read my post addressed to registred

Especially this:

You do not understand that you earn not due to the presence/absence of locs (this feature does not affect the ability to earn at all), but due to the presence of tactics to "break them" - and this is equivalent to having a profitable trading system. And the statement that lock gives advantages is untrue. All the same is done WITHOUT locks.

And to this I gave specific examples that netting does not repeat "the same".

What's the point of all this talk in the tenth circle? There are at least two threads on this topic in this forum alone... where everything is laid out...

kombat >> :

I will not repeat myself with examples, search for references... So your words are a bit exaggerated...

I'll just say one thing, there are plenty of examples!

Here - not a single example. If you've forgotten, refresh your impressions. And see not only the examples, but also the answers;).

Good luck.

SZZ, however, trade as you see fit. Naturally, having a choice is better than not having any. And the abolition of locs (although NFA has directed it to protect us from DCs, although we perceive everything as detrimental to trader :)) ) is not good - everyone should have a right for his own mistakes ;) and for comfortable conditions too.

Good luck.

Let the noble rage

Like a wave!

There is a war of the people,

The holy war!

Levitan's voice: Today, after a long lull, fighting has resumed on the Loko front...

Nah...

It's just a LOCAL shoot-out so far.

;)))