The second sacred cow: "Grow profits, cut losses" - page 9

So did you get the dough out?

Don't worry, he will. It's only a matter of 300 rubles.

granit77:
With your permission, I can use my official position and replace the first screenshot with an impersonal one.

Do not mind, his post also corrected, though retroactively, but okay... In short, my friend 180 000 decided to withdraw, and yesterday in the account was another 900r. i.e. withdrawal is 200 times more than invested, let's see the reaction broker :) I do not think that such sums were withdrawn from the microreal, and transactions in fact from these accounts are unlikely to withdraw to the interbank, it turns out that the pay will have to virtually out of their own pockets.

/It turns out that you practically have to pay from your own pocket. We do not know which broker we are talking about. granit77/

Europa:

I don't mind, I corrected my post too, though retroactively, but okay... In short, my friend 180 000 decided to withdraw, and yesterday in the account was another 900r. i.e. withdraws 200 times more than invested, let's see the reaction broker :) I do not think that such sums are withdrawn from the micro-real, and transactions from these accounts are unlikely to withdraw to the interbank, it turns out that we have to pay practically out of his own pocket.
It turns out that one will have to pay practically from one's own pocket. Were there any slippage in the stops?

Diamant:
It's beautiful. Were there any stop slips?
I got 30p.

Diamant:
Nice. Was there any stop slippage?

And who knows now, there was a grid of orders, and he calculated everything (order volumes), so that when the next order triggered, there was already enough margin on it from the profits of the previous ones, for example the last (top order) - 2 lots. I had another higher one - 4 lots - but the broker deleted it :) As it turned out - it was for the best :)) Such pies, sometimes brokers help to earn :)

Europa:

And who knows now, there was a grid of orders, and he calculated everything (order volumes), so that when the next order triggered, there was already enough margin on it from the profits of the previous ones, for example the last (top order) - 2 lots. I had another higher one - 4 lots - but the broker deleted it :) As it turned out - it was for the best :)) That's the pie, sometimes brokers help me earn :)

You should advise him to create a branch on their forum. People will come, everyone will be waiting for a withdrawal, and it will be harder to cheat.

Europa:

And who knows now, there was a grid of orders, and he calculated everything (order volumes), so that when the next order triggered, there was already enough margin on it from the profits of the previous ones, for example the last (top order) - 2 lots. I had another higher one - 4 lots - but the broker deleted it :) As it turned out - it was for the best :)) That's the pie, sometimes brokers help me earn :)

4 lots seems to be missing on the mikra, a maximum of 3 is allowed

Mischek:

Advise him to create a thread on their forum. People will come, everyone will be waiting for the withdrawal, it'll be harder to cheat.
Great idea!!! I'd probably do it, but I don't think he's... Lazy, and under a good shock does not answer inbox, the day will wait, and if not translated, then make a fuss. By the way, I heard stories when the broker cancelled client's transactions as they were not at market prices, so I wondered.

Europa:
Great idea!!! I'd probably do that, but he's unlikely.... I would probably do so, but it is unlikely he is lazy and under a good shock that he does not answer inbox, let's wait a day, and if they do not translate, then make a fuss. By the way, I heard stories when the broker cancelled client's transactions as they were not at market prices, so I wondered.

Create one yourself on his behalf

zy Smear thinly how you came up with the "strategy" how you chose the dts, how you are going to open a pamm, how you are going to spend the money to help the endangered species of eared chipmunks of the polar region ....